Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most Ridiculous Things Said On ABW

Explain your anti dead presidents opinion
I did it like half a year ago, but in short, the nam scenes are comical and just straight up ridiculous at times (The crazy preachers son who chops off heads and carries them around), the main characters bm and daughter being plot devices, and the bm's lil sister (who was a black panther) showing a lack of morals. The movie is overrated imo.

raw
lmao I know what I saw that night fam, I aint watched nothing with yall since

Yeah I watched the clip bro...

Still dont change that Mia X didnt sell sex because she admittely chose not to

and yeah Kim(BIG) was def inspired by this here...

This post is in no way me agreeing with your “birthed her style” rhetoric tho

I did it like half a year ago, but in short, the nam scenes are comical and just straight up ridiculous at times (The crazy preachers son who chops off heads and carries them around), the main characters bm and daughter being plot devices, and the bm's lil sister (who was a black panther) showing a lack of morals. The movie is overrated imo.

Man come on Josh breh.

What about the scene where them niggas were going over the game plan before the robbery.

"We already got to many motherfucka that it is now, We might as well put an ad in the paper, a nigga aint go have no money"

"Look nah, I'm shoot both of you motherfuckers and it'll be 2 less motherfuckas we gotta split the money with"

Lmaooooo

Tears

Listen Lil Fish, you too young to understand the intricacies of that movie

MMPR 2 will be released soon, that's more your speed b

Listen Lil Fish, you too young to understand the intricacies of that movie

MMPR 2 will be released soon, that's more your speed b

Man Lmaoo

What about the part where Cutty pulled up on them, and she was trying to introduce Anthony bozo ass to Cutty and Cutty kept cuttin her off and shitting on the nigga, then the last time she turned to introduced that nigga Anthony that nigga Cutty not only drove off, He Peeled off. man I must have laughed at that shit harder than most Lmaoo

Man Lmaoo

What about the part where Cutty pulled up on them, and she was trying to introduce Anthony bozo ass to Cutty and Cutty kept cuttin her off and shitting on the nigga, then the last time she turned to introduced that nigga Anthony that nigga Cutty not only drove off, He Peeled off. man I must have laughed at that shit harder than most Lmaoo
Lol savagery

Josh was that baby, he don't know what his pops went thru to stick around

Back