Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most Ridiculous Things Said On ABW

I just don't throw out bait and don't have receipts

I gave receipts on how P ran the game, got a whole nigga, that's respectable in the game, that don't have any ties with P telling you niggas, P had Def Jam and others scared to drop their albums within the same MONTH yet lone the same day and you got niggas fighting back tears, saying "uh unnn" That aint happen, I'm like dude, the evidence is posted Lol.

You do know when a post is quoted the poster gets an alert right? lol
i did not sir as i've deactivated that alert since i've been here

I ONLY get alerts when people at me...good day sir

Breh, when I post on here, unlike a lot of ppl when they are really not familiar with stuff, they reach and make up vague statements.

I tend to back up my points with receipts or jam niggas up for saying why they say what they say.

I just ask ole boy when did he started listening to Mia X and he on some "Do talk to me"

Like my nigga, I'm trying to see why you would think that wha I said is giving you that Marco look

I can only speak for me and I've proven time and time again with proof that I know all about NL and my hiphop IQ is one of the best I've come across, not to sound cocky but I've been a hiphop head my entire life.

Mia X and Kim don't even rap alike. Lil Kim's gimmick was sex appeal and sexual lyrics talkin about gettin her pussy ate while watching cartoons , mia x pretty much rapped like a nigga.

And the Rick Ross >> Kendrick post is even more ridiculous.

I can only speak for me and I've proven time and time again with proof that I know all about NL and my hiphop IQ is one of the best I've come across, not to sound cocky but I've been a hiphop head my entire life.

Mia X and Kim don't even rap alike. Lil Kim's gimmick was sex appeal and sexual lyrics talkin about gettin her pussy ate while watching cartoons , mia x pretty much rapped like a nigga.

Nah Goldie

We aint done enough research my man lmao

That's what's up. I aint knocking noone opinions.

Just like niggas didn't know:

P had Def Jam scared to drop albums within the same month as him, and I provided evidence when yall were doing the same thing and saying the same thing, "nah knock you tripping, P aint do whoopty woo," yall was going hard, before I dropped the evidence, then I dropped the evidence and yall still on some, nah mane, Du said something about Def Jam South Lol.

Yall had mo excuses than a nigga going to jail, with the evidence being in yall faces

So again, ppl would assume things when they don't really fact check, kick the actual factuals.

And as far as Ross and Kenny

Like I stated, Kenny aint seeing Ross, song wise, and bar wise.

Ross has 2 mixtapes, (mixtapes) that to me are better than this over-hyped DAMN album.

That's what's up. I aint knocking noone opinions.

Just like niggas didn't know:

P had Def Jam scared to drop albums within the same month as him, and I provided evidence when yall were doing the same thing and saying the same thing, "nah knock you tripping, P aint do whoopty woo," yall was going hard, before I dropped the evidence, then I dropped the evidence and yall still on some, nah mane, Du said something about Def Jam South Lol.

Yall had mo excuses than a nigga going to jail, with the evidence being in yall faces

So again, ppl would assume things when they don't really fact check, do the actual factuals checking.

And as far as Ross and Kenny

Like I stated, Kenny aint seeing Ross, song wise, and bar wise.

Ross has 2 mixtapes, (mixtapes) that to me are better than this over-hyped DAMN album.

lol I backed away from that No Limit debate about 10 pages ago, so I didn't see that part.

I'm only speaking about the kim/mia x comparison.

Ross is a mid tier lyricist, he doesn't even belong in the conversation. I'm not the biggest Lupe fan but he's an elite lyricist, so he belongs in that conversation. Even if I don't agree, I can't knock the nigga for being mentioned. Rakim and Kool G Rap are elite lyricist, I'm not about to debate Rakim vs Biz Markie lol it's hard to take shit serious when you come with these wild ass comparisons fam lol

With that said I'm willing to debate it, but ..... it's disrespectful to not only kendrick but hiphop as a whole lol

I bet right now, I can say

E-Eazy was getting better when he was in the hospital. His aids were being cured and he was getting better and folks would say, this and that Lol.

lol I backed away from that No Limit debate about 10 pages ago, so I didn't see that part.

I'm only speaking about the kim/mia x comparison.

Ross is a mid tier lyricist, he doesn't even belong in the conversation. I'm not the biggest Lupe fan but he's an elite lyricist, so he belongs in that conversation. Even if I don't agree, I can't knock the nigga for being mentioned. Rakim and Kool G Rap are elite lyricist, I'm not about to debate Rakim vs Biz Markie lol it's hard to take shit serious when you come with these wild ass comparisons fam lol

With that said I'm willing to debate it, but ..... it's disrespectful to not only kendrick but hiphop as a whole lol

You do know Ross has Records with Nas and Jay and some say he out-shined both.

I'll just leave it at that.

I broke down J.Cole's Jan 28th record, (which was to me his best record on that album) some say he's better than Kenny, and that whole song, Jan 28, J.cole bars are below average.

I bet right now, I can say

E-Eazy was getting better when he was in the hospital. His aids were being cured and he was getting better and folks would say, this and that Lol.

You do know Ross has Records with Nas and Jay and some say he out-shined both.

I'll just leave it at that.

I broke down J.Cole's Jan 28th record, (which was to me his best record on that album) some say he's better than Kenny, and that whole song, Jan 28, J.cole bars are below average.

I guarantee if u do a poll on here or the ic for k.dot vs cole , kdot will have atleast 80% of the votes. But even then, that's a better comparison.

On what track has Rick ross outshined Nas? lol please show me fam lol

I guarantee if u do a poll on here or the ic for k.dot vs cole , kdot will have atleast 80% of the votes. But even then, that's a better comparison.

On what track has Rick ross outshined Nas? lol please show me fam lol

Lol, man of course and I wouldn't be surprised about that

Some say Nas, Some said Ross.

Kenny aint fucking with them Ross bars breh. That's all real life shit

That's mid-tier? Lol

Nigga either got Nas, or he held his own with Nas

"Jay z blue magic nigga What what? "
"white as tommy hilfiger"

I refuse to believe anybody who has graduated High School thinks Ross outshined Nas on that song lol

And Ross aint spitting a story, while giving you the game?

Come on breh.

giphy.gif

What story he give?

"Jay z blue magic nigga What what? "
"white as tommy hilfiger"

I refuse to believe anybody who has graduated High School thinks Ross outshined Nas on that song lol

Let's do this,

There are 3 videos of this song on YT (maybe more).

How bout you read the YT comments and you'll get your answer

lol how about we drop the lyrics to each verse and see which one is better?

I feel dumb even taking this debate serious lol Nas vs Rick Ross lmaoooooooooooooooo I'm rofl while typin this shit

A project minded individual, criminal tactics
Us black kids born with birth defects, we hyperactive

Mentally sex-crazed, dysfunctional, they describe us
They liars, at the end of the day, we're fuckin' survivors

I remember watchin' Scarface the first time
Look at that big house, that Porsche paid for by crime
How could I sell this poison to my peoples, in my mind?
They dumb and destroy themselves is how I rationalize
In the bastardized nation, Magnum .45 carryin'
Where I'm from ain't far from Washington Heights to cop Aryan
A rookie boy, the cookie didn't make no profit
A stranger to the block, I damn near had to make them cop it
It only took a fiend to taste it once to say it's garbage
I brought it back to papi, ain't tryna take no losses
He focuses on my emotionless young dealer face, then pauses
He gives me powder, he has faith in Nas' ambitions to distribute coke

Had addictions to gold chains, Mercedes Benz hopes, but I'm again broke
This shit ain't cut for me, other dealers, they up their orders
Barely at 62s, they already up to quarters
They out there every day, some true hustlers for you
I'm at it half way, none of my customers are loyal

Picturin' pipin' out the seats of a Pathfinder
Powerful pursuit for pussy, cash, to flash diamonds

My junior high school class, wish I stayed there
Illegal entrepreneur, I got my grades there

Blamin' society, mad, it wasn't made fair
I would be Ivy League if America played fair
Poor excuse,
and so I was
Throwin' rocks at the pen, just for the love
Before the evil, the secret life of G's
You seein' me blurry, triple beam dreams

lol how about we drop the lyrics to each verse and see which one is better?

Did you read the comments.

Let's not run from that lol

Look in the comments and see what percentage is saying who got who?

You said, nobody is in their right mind saying Ross got Nas on that song.

Did you read the YT comments?

Back