Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most Ridiculous Things Said On ABW

giphy.gif

My brother said cookout is better than what a burger

Kobe is better than DWade

But hes not superior. When I hear that word I think of shit like this for example

McDonalds nuggets are good but CFA nuggets are fucking superior and in every way when compared

And when it comes to RAP. TI is not Superior to black thought

Why is that so hard for you to understand

Kobe is superior to Wade. 5 rings vs 3. All time leading scorer

Black people should vote straight democratic tickets
Peep tho my uncle is a dem he was alderman and all that sat on many boards and so forth...he ran dem for years and never won ..a knowledgeable source told him to switch parties but push your dem views..he did, he won and was in his position for years until he retired
as a repub but pushing democratic views...so its not always the party but the induvidual who has a certain belief..but I dont need to tell you fam; your views, reactions and comments are always top tier

Peep tho my uncle is a dem he was alderman and all that sat on many boards and so forth...he ran dem for years and never won ..a knowledgeable source told him to switch parties but push your dem views..he did, he won and was in his position for years until he retired
as a repub but pushing democratic views...so its not always the party but the induvidual who has a certain belief..but I dont need to tell you fam; your views, reactions and comments are always top tier

Exactly!!!!

Appreciate it!!

No they ain't.
Nigga stay wrong in the power thread.

Lucky I not going full Dos today.
I'd light him up just for kicks.

Back