Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most Ridiculous Things Said On ABW

i wonder would've happened if the vertically challenged male mod reached out to the other mods to see if this was a merged thread before deciding to just blindly give pretend money away
We'd be right where we at sans your sassy indirect post

Last edited:
whataburger is in the same vein as Jack in the box

giphy.gif

Breh aint no black person saying that, "Climate Change" how is that even affecting black ppl as a whole? that list is str8 from what a white politician would say or read to black folks when asked what are they gonna do for black ppl.

You know me, I don't care if he's red, yellow or green, glad he's contributing, but I understand why he posts the way he posts.

Climate change >>> reparations brehs. I respect it though

I can understand if u disagree, but that aint a far fetched opinion. Nigga acting like I said Sza or some shit lol

I can understand if u disagree, but that aint a far fetched opinion. Nigga acting like I said Sza or some shit lol

Toni might crack a top 10 but she's nowhere near top 3. Not even close.

Is there a thread on greatest female R&B sangers?

Kobe is better than DWade

But hes not superior. When I hear that word I think of shit like this for example

McDonalds nuggets are good but CFA nuggets are fucking superior and in every way when compared

And when it comes to RAP. TI is not Superior to black thought

Why is that so hard for you to understand

Kobe is better than DWade

But hes not superior. When I hear that word I think of shit like this for example

McDonalds nuggets are good but CFA nuggets are fucking superior and in every way when compared

And when it comes to RAP. TI is not Superior to black thought

Why is that so hard for you to understand
What!

Back