Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most Ridiculous Things Said On ABW

Then ole girl tried to play it off like Anthony didn't just get shitted on by her side-nigga when they went inside

"oh he's nobody, Anthony"

Lmaoooo

Boy women be on some shit

I bet right now, I can say

E-Eazy was getting better when he was in the hospital. His aids were being cured and he was getting better and folks would say, this and that Lol.

The simplest shit be having me in tears, and this is one of them. Fucking knock man.

was Eazy getting better or he got a new group of writers?

I'm still mad Knock thinks Mia X was doing sex rap, picturing Mia X saying " got u eating my pussy while i watch cartoons" :wdf2:

the funniest thing is i immediaetly called it bullshit... i had no knowledge whatsoever on any of that shit, but was like....

okp66FD.gif

the funniest thing is i immediaetly called it bullshit... i had no knowledge whatsoever on any of that shit, but was like....

okp66FD.gif

legit forgot what thread i was in and thought this was in reference to a Germs post

I'm still mad Knock thinks Mia X was doing sex rap, picturing Mia X saying " got u eating my pussy while i watch cartoons" :wdf2:
She did it in an aggressive tone and right in the middle of an aggressive 16, and with double entendres, so most people ain’t pick it up. But she did...he right

“Swallow your shit like a fuckin Anaconda nigga”

Pause

DA57E27D-1764-41B0-8076-33B6CD01F909.png

When u think about how many times she’s said shit like that in the middle of an aggressive 16, u gain more respect that u don’t even flinch hearing it

Back