Welcome To aBlackWeb

The animated film they released last year (or 2019 already?) was fiya, they got the bro from the first raid film playing Sub Zero and threw some serious cash in production of this film...
It gets better:

According to an official story synopsis from Warner Bros., Cole is a mixed martial arts fighter who bears a mysterious birthmark — one in the shape of the Mortal Kombat dragon logo. Cole is also the target of Sub-Zero, the ninja cryomancer sent from Outworld to Earthrealm by Shang Tsung to — one has to assume — remove the MMA fighter’s spinal column. Exactly why Shang Tsung wants Cole fatalitied is unclear.

Fearing for his family’s safety, Warner Bros. Pictures says, “Cole goes in search of Sonya Blade at the direction of Jax, a Special Forces Major who bears the same strange dragon marking Cole was born with.”
So they replaced Johnny Cage with this Cole character? Fuck that!

EXACTLY what I was about to say @illestni99ainne........

they replaced Johnny Cage/Jean-Claude.....

FOR THIS!!?!?!???

:niggaa:

Best thing about RE was the checker laser scene and since looking it up I have to take that back because they did it to a nigga

TYZboN.gif

Nah fr that shit was fire when I first saw it though

I didn't notice Kabal,Reiko,or Reptile through the first viewing of the trailer,they're saying Cole could be Takeda or Tremor.

Only grip n it's not a big deal...Scorpion sounding wack saying " Get over here.."
I kind of felt the same until I saw a comment that made since. Scorpion is Japanese. So it makes since that he would struggle with saying a phrase in English. The game gave scorpion an English speaking voice, which in hindsight was wrong.

Should have the characters in this movie, kill a few of them and then introduce more in the sequel
I can see that. I feel mk1 had just the right amount of characters. But depending how they go with the story would depend how the characters get released.

The nigga from raid is imo uwais ... He's not in mk

But he will be in the next gi joe shit

View attachment 469291

Oh shit, he's going to be in a G.I. Joe prequel? I'm surprised they're continuing that Franchise, "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" was HELLA WEAK.

My Older Brother and I was discussing that Movie one time, and he blamed the Rock for it, but I told him it was way more than that: shitty story that relied on CGI to make it look better, and the RZA's cameo as the Kung-Fu Master. As soon as I brought him up, my Older Brother was like, "Oh my GOD that shit was TERRIBLE! That Nigga looked like Master Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

MV5BNGQxNzNhODgtNzY2Yy00YjRiLWJlYzAtZjRmZDcyYjBiN2Y4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

5935132-5477347-63.jpg

See the resemblance?

:hahaha:
but both Joe and Iko aren’t in that Ong Bak film lol, pretty sure dude in the vid is a Thai actor lol

Serio? Because he looks ALOT like that Henchman. The same Studio behind the "Ong Bak" Movies are behind "The Raid" franchise, and I know Iko Ukwais is Indonesian.

Jaka got dragged by mad dog.... Great fight tho

Yooooooo......

That scene was HELLA RAW. That Cop couldn't handle Lil' Man at all, those Dun-Da-Da's was too much for that Nigga.

This is another scene in the Movie that was my Favorite. When Iko semi-decapitated that one Cat with that smashed-in Door..........:scust:

Back