Welcome To aBlackWeb

I kind of felt the same until I saw a comment that made since. Scorpion is Japanese. So it makes since that he would struggle with saying a phrase in English. The game gave scorpion an English speaking voice, which in hindsight was wrong.

Yea I dont care about the pronunciation of it..just the sound kind of threw me off

Also, Kano ain’t no damn good guy. You don’t see him with the squad

In the trailer when they show the 4 people overlooking Outworld Kano is on the far left. Somebody said that the metal plate is under his face and his skin gets chipped then you see it. Also I think Mileena gets her mouth widened when she's fighting Sonya.

In the trailer when they show the 4 people overlooking Outworld Kano is on the far left. Somebody said that the metal plate is under his face and his skin gets chipped then you see it. Also I think Mileena gets her mouth widened when she's fighting Sonya.

It looked like the leprechaun had a metal hand when he was holding that heart too

This shit is about to be a classic,WB released the first 13 minutes of the film to certain outlets/media people but they aren't allowed to show it. The description of it sounds epic.

Back