Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean, he's right in a way. MK was by far the best video game adaption we had at that point. The director was signed on for 3 films, but after MK2 the movie got such negative reception they cancelled the 3rd film. Then after that there was another movie planned that just went through developmental hell.
Yeah but it’s not 1995 anymore

I mean, he's right in a way. MK was by far the best video game adaption we had at that point. The director was signed on for 3 films, but after MK2 the movie got such negative reception they cancelled the 3rd film. Then after that there was another movie planned that just went through developmental hell.

Nah he saying it still is.

which it isn't.

Nah he saying it still is.

which it isn't.
Oh yeah, definitely not now. Still to this day hasnt been a video game adaption ive been pleased with tbh. I mean resident evil was cool, but i want something way more faithful to the game its adapting. Could argue Witcher, but thats more based off the books than it is the games.

I for one loved the resident evil movies... It was just the kinda cheesy I like..

But the og mk movie>>>>>

The animated film they released last year (or 2019 already?) was fiya, they got the bro from the first raid film playing Sub Zero and threw some serious cash in production of this film...
Yo first off got my nig from the Raid and fast 6

And they got my dude from into the badlands...

I am all set,, I will fight a nig over this movie!

He was also in the 1st "Ong Bak" feature as the Crime Boss's Right-Hand--the Head Henchman:

Back