Pikachu - can’t comment
Hitman - none of them shits memorable. So trash

Resident Evil - the one with Alice? All them movies trash
Silent Hill - trash
Sonic - it was ok but not better than Mk
Pikachu - can’t comment
Hitman - none of them shits memorable. So trash
Lol obvious bias is bias

you not gonna tell me the first resident evil isa worse movie than mortal kombat but this a thread for another time

lol acting like MK was a masterclass in bringing games to the big screen. You just liked the techno music theme song in the 90s as a kid lmao

Warcraft>>

Sonic - it was ok but not better than Mk

xTnqfVU.png
.....the first MK was cool but Sonic is absolutely better than it.

Lol obvious bias is bias

you not gonna tell me the first resident evil isa worse movie than mortal kombat but this a thread for another time

lol acting like MK was a masterclass in bringing games to the big screen. You just liked the techno music theme song in the 90s as a kid lmao

Warcraft>>
Yes the first resident evil is a worse movie than MK. At least MK had the decency to have the characters from the game.

Up until that point, every video game movie was trash up til MK. MK was the blueprint

techno track was hot, so hot that it got used in a game trailer 10 game later and was used in this trailer

Yes the first resident evil is a worse movie than MK. At least MK had the decency to have the characters from the game.

Up until that point, every video game movie was trash up til MK. MK was the blueprint

techno track was hot, so hot that it got used in a game trailer 10 game later and was used in this trailer

Nigga if it was such a fukn blueprint, why they stop at 2 and take 20+ gotdamn years to reboot it.

:tuh:.....nigga cut this shit out.

I mean, he's right in a way. MK was by far the best video game adaption we had at that point. The director was signed on for 3 films, but after MK2 the movie got such negative reception they cancelled the 3rd film. Then after that there was another movie planned that just went through developmental hell.

Back