Welcome To aBlackWeb

More than just Vagina...

Last time I got a surprise gift it was two PS4 games and a network gift card...

She knows me
stop taking that queen to those trash movies before you make me angry!!!!

So, fellas I’m thinking about getting him a watch for Valentine’s Day....are G-Shock watches quality pieces? Help me out, man. I’m tryna give more than vagina

EarlyParchedIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
thats whats up.

you are a model wife.

Lol y’all bout to start some shit
im ready

its time out for these one sided celebrations

what if you a dude with no kids? you dont get shit for fathers day

so its bday, anniversary and christmas unless you got a girl that just like buying you just cause shit, then you should salute her

I honestly never knew dudes were out here bending over backwards for the love of their lives for valentines day and not getting any gifts in return. Couldn't be me.
i get it b/c the day is catered to women instead of a celebration of the special person in your life

why are flower shops so hectic for this time of the year? Aint no dude getting no flowers

20200213_111519.jpg

Stuhrling is by no means a "luxury" brand but they look like it and it keeps good time. Works for me

Sometimes it's not always about price but what you like. But on the other hand with watches you do get what you pay for.

You buy a Rolex it's always going to have value. You can go on eBay right now and people are selling broken pieces and getting bids because of their value.

So take your man shopping and see what he likes. I personally wouldn't get a G Shock but depending on what he's doing it could have use.

Not to diss your gift or anyones tastes, but I didnt think mfers still rocked gshocks.

Samsung got real nice watches. I would say get a nice samsung watch and a handful of straps (black, brown, dark blue) and call it a day.

Back