Welcome To aBlackWeb

More than just Vagina...

if he is traveling and lifting shit all the time, I would've recommended some things like a seat cushion for his vehicle help with back support, or some smaller items like shoe insoles, socks, etc...to help his feet while he's transporting equipment.

or you cant go wrong with a nice pair of underwear

If you insist on getting a watch, sounds like you want the gift more than he does, but yea, you can get him a samsung joint. A few different varieties JUST went on sale as they prepare for the 2020 models to come out. I would start there.

Look at Fossils android collection as well as samsungs

Lol nigga said get a seat cushion for Valentine’s day
something practical that he gonna use b/c he can benefit from it and not something he might feel an obligation to wear b/c its a gift

when you ready to level up...holla at me

So, fellas I’m thinking about getting him a watch for Valentine’s Day....are G-Shock watches quality pieces? Help me out, man. I’m tryna give more than vagina

EarlyParchedIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
Ehhh not for a nigga around 30....but if u do get him a G Shock at least customize it or something

Gemini :scust1:
So he’s a turn up nigga always pumped up and hyped never a dull moment with him around

then he might want something flashy I‘m not sure if a watch is going to do it for him( I’m just guessing I don’t know him personally) judging by how Gemini’s are they always want expensive shit. So I wouldn’t be surprised if bruh wanted a new car or something like that
5E208235-194F-4400-8EC2-08FB44A2E92C.gif
it’s certainly possible

but it’s just a one day it’s not that serious you don’t have to go all out y’all gon have many more opportunities to get each other the gifts y'all want and if he is a real nigga he wouldn’t even care.

idk I’m low key kinda looking at this situation from my point of view and how I would handle it so idk I could be wrong

if he is traveling and lifting shit all the time, I would've recommended some things like a seat cushion for his vehicle help with back support, or some smaller items like shoe insoles, socks, etc...to help his feet while he's transporting equipment.

or you cant go wrong with a nice pair of underwear

If you insist on getting a watch, sounds like you want the gift more than he does, but yea, you can get him a samsung joint. A few different varieties JUST went on sale as they prepare for the 2020 models to come out. I would start there.

Look at Fossils android collection as well as samsungs

I buy new underwear and socks every 2-3 months, that’s not a gift. He’s been talking about a watch so I wanted to gift him one. I was just browsing the fossil smart watches but they didn’t have good reviews

I buy new underwear and socks every 2-3 months, that’s not a gift. He’s been talking about a watch so I wanted to gift him one. I was just browsing the fossil smart watches but they didn’t have good reviews

i had a rebuttal, but this not the place for it

whats a good review to you?

do you trip over 4.5 stars vs 5?

if Fossil not doing it for you, then samsung it is

but elephant in the room question...why you waiting so late?

Back