Welcome To aBlackWeb

More than just Vagina...

I buy new underwear and socks every 2-3 months, that’s not a gift. He’s been talking about a watch so I wanted to gift him one. I was just browsing the fossil smart watches but they didn’t have good reviews
Then just get him a watch it’s what he wants it doesn’t sound like he specified what kind of watch he wanted so just get him any

or she can just get him some beads and a matching necklace. Tell her where you copped yours from

9zb8.gif

I don't even wanna comment now considering how many pages this shit went, but if you know your man a watch type dude, then take him watch shopping this weekend as a Valentine's gift.... Be 100% transparent with it...

Gift is still a gift, surprise is still a surprise... Men flat out don't expect shit for Valentine's day... So regardless you winning with this idea...

I ain't expecting shit either.... But if she was to pop up with something... It would be something she already know I like... Cuz that's the shit I appreciate the most

I don't even wanna comment now considering how many pages this shit went, but if you know your man a watch type dude, then take him watch shopping this weekend as a Valentine's gift.... Be 100% transparent with it...

Gift is still a gift, surprise is still a surprise... Men flat out don't expect shit for Valentine's day... So regardless you winning with this idea...

I ain't expecting shit either.... But if she was to pop up with something... It would be something she already know I like... Cuz that's the shit I appreciate the most
my money on Mrs Du getting you a Harley Quinn shirt so you can soak them tears up b

Thanks Unc!

Back