Welcome To aBlackWeb

More than just Vagina...

Lmao. Im still like 3 pages behind and was hoping some called ap out on this.
aye brotha...my recommendations shooting an absurdly high percentage

niggas had never heard of underwear with dick holes in em until i posted about them

i just want beta to graduate from being basic. His back gonna thank me because of it

He gon wish he had started using it when he cant keep up with the wife...but i'ma chill

niggas had never heard of underwear with dick holes in em until i posted about them

i just want beta to graduate from being basic. His back gonna thank me because of it

He gon wish he had started using it when he cant keep up with the wife...but i'ma chill
Fam these are horrible Valentine’s Day gifts

Your shits are for grandparents’ day

ima old soul head ass nigga

Between you and lurk’s wife buying him a game that came out in 2018 for His bday I can’t deal

The issue isnt seat cushions. Thats a thoughtful ass gift. Bars. Its just not a valentines day gift.

Chick gives you a hanful of gifts and a seat cushion is one of them, cool. Probably be the best gift out the bunch.

But chick gives you just a seat cushion for valentines day, thats a trash ass gift.

She coulda gave you one on any random ass Monday.

Cosign whatever you said about @Beta just because though

Between you and lurk’s wife buying him a game that came out in 2018 for His bday I can’t deal
i mean, really anything you buy for vday can be bought for a day that ends in y, but here we are

i've said my peace

AP out

your swaggerless gifts are cool for niggas in nursing homes

If a woman ask a guy what he wants for V day and he say “some gel insoles” then he should go to jail
thats where you got it wrong b

i dont ask for shit..and smh at you thinking i go around asking for insoles...

she listens to me through conversations we have about everyday life

im trying to level you up but you being difficult af and idk why

thats where you got it wrong b

i dont ask for shit..and smh at you thinking i go around asking for insoles...

she listens to me through conversations we have about everyday life

im trying to level you up but you being difficult af and idk why
Bro I’m good but advice is something I do not need

go instill some wisdom in some of these other guys in their first year lol

Late af but does he like large face watches or small? Sleek or gadget? Metal band or otherwise? Have to have the right size forearm to wear large face without looking goofy. Does he have a color preference? I could shop for watches alllll day, I loooooove watches. I don't wear them regularly anymore tho cuz I compulsively time EVERYTHING.

Get him a g watch with some navigations specs on it. Let him take into the woods/ state park that allows hunting .Fish/ hunt with him. Then watch as he builds you a Tent. Afterwards watch the sunset from a spot with a nice view. This will surely get you wet. Once y’all decide to call it a day he can ravage that tight kinky pussy. You’re welcome

Get him a g watch with some navigations specs on it. Let him take into the woods/ state park that allows hunting .Fish/ hunt with him. Then watch as he builds you a Tent. Afterwards watch the sunset from a spot with a nice view. This will surely get you wet. Once y’all decide to call it a day he can ravage that tight kinky pussy. You’re welcome
6397BB5A-0981-4290-B0D1-38BD0448A88C.gif

Stop with the gay reality show qoutes. Ole Billy Porter ass nigga.

View attachment 230108

Stuhrling is by no means a "luxury" brand but they look like it and it keeps good time. Works for me

Sometimes it's not always about price but what you like. But on the other hand with watches you do get what you pay for.

You buy a Rolex it's always going to have value. You can go on eBay right now and people are selling broken pieces and getting bids because of their value.

So take your man shopping and see what he likes. I personally wouldn't get a G Shock but depending on what he's doing it could have use.
Love the open heart watches

giphy.gif

Back