Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

this also wouldn't happen if a mf opened up a book (of varying topics and viewpoints) and avoided the echo chamber of social media that tells them everything tailored to them by recommendation algorithms are the only things they need to hear.
Some people would melt if you handed them a book to read that argued an opposing viewpoint that wasn't approved by their twitter circle jerk book club.

Some people would melt if you handed them a book to read that argued an opposing viewpoint that wasn't approved by their twitter circle jerk book club.

it's the same thing as my first response in the thread. ppl don't want to put the fundamentals of their beliefs on trial. it's scary facing the proposition that some of the very roots of your self-identity could fall apart under scrutiny. even when ppl are presented with facts that defy their perspective, the resulting cognitive dissonance betrays any chance to grow.

on the other hand, some like having their views challenged because it's a chance to find their right path.

Race after the election talkin to her ppls irl...

"You voted for Joe Biden!!!!!??? Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

tenor.gif

my family is like mister B, los, thenightking and marc123. (thats why these cats dont phase me)

liberal to the core. they vote for the sake of voting and the sticker you get at the end to post on their social media ???

i remember asking my mom if she wouldve still voted for clinton even after the notorious crime bill and she said she would.

i knew then Black liberals were under some type of democratic spell because that lady is bugged tf out!!!

not to mention she stopped talking to me for 3 days because i didnt vote for obama during his 2nd term, and stopped speaking to me for a week when trump was elected.

???????? i be cracking up because whole time im not even registered to vote ????????????

Shit, if you and I were family irl and you didnt vote for Obama's 2nd term or Hillary, I wouldn't speak to you either.

All my cousins who live in the states have ALL voted Democrat for the last 20 years. Fuck outta here with the bullshit

race always gets yall mad asf with the truth ???

Oh yeah... I'm pissed. Livid. Vexed. I just can't take it anymore. lol.

You're like when a teenager reads a book and they think they know something new and try to work it into every conversation so they can stunt their new little worldview even though everybody else already read that book before.

But in your case that book is twitter. LMAO.

Oh yeah... I'm pissed. Livid. Vexed. I just can't take it anymore. lol.

You're like when a teenager reads a book and they think they know something new and try to work it into every conversation so they can stunt their new little worldview even though everybody else already read that book before.

But in your case that book is twitter. LMAO.

She reminds me of when Kyrie watched too many YouTube videos and thought the world was flat.

She is unable to gauge or filter out "new" information

Hell nah...

...my parents are the most Republican people I know - that shit is crazy.
Co-Sign.

Jesus apparently told my dad to that, and also told my mom and sister to follow my dad.

I just laughed at all four of them. Political discussions get tense in my family when I tell them Political and Spiritual Independence is the future.

And stop saying my name, she-mammal. I don’t know where this “liberal” narrative came from, but your slanderous filth just screams that you need attention by making these threads.

I’m really starting to believe you secretly wanna drive to Brooklyn and suck my dick on my new rooftop as much as you stay on it.

Request denied, muhfucka. Only my wife gets to do that.

Here. Take this and go as a consolation prize.

83F82A08-7EC8-41AE-8BD5-AE5A7682ECB7.jpeg

Last edited:
my family is like mister B, los, thenightking and marc123. (thats why these cats dont phase me)

liberal to the core. they vote for the sake of voting and the sticker you get at the end to post on their social media ???

i remember asking my mom if she wouldve still voted for clinton even after the notorious crime bill and she said she would.

i knew then Black liberals were under some type of democratic spell because that lady is bugged tf out!!!

not to mention she stopped talking to me for 3 days because i didnt vote for obama during his 2nd term, and stopped speaking to me for a week when trump was elected.

???????? i be cracking up because whole time im not even registered to vote ????????????

Your parents are right to disapprove of your ignorance

Lmao Race movin' like she just found out Dems are status quo, corporate friendly centrists the other day and doesn't kno' what to do with the information so she spends her time tryna let others in on the open secret.

You kno' when you're a kid and you learn a new word.

I hope you'll grow up a lil when you have more responsibilities @Race Jones and I hope none of your family internalises your crap. Policy has effects on parents, children, schools, welfare all of which disproportionately hurts blacks.

400k dead (again, disproportionately black) from covid but we still tryna pretend all politicians are the same. It's pathetic at this point and anyone who was on the fence in 2016 isnt any more

Back