Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

I wish yall would stop using the word facts here because nothing you said was factual.

its just your opinion. dassit

You dont feel Black women are being lowballed by Netflix and thats your opinion.

You dont feel Mo’nique deserves what shes asking for, and again, your opinion.

you want me to go in circles and debate how you feel but Ive stated how I felt clearly...several times.

I havent wavered in my position and Im not going to.

and please dont ever disrespect me by comparing me to a trump supporter lol

if anything yall are mirroring trump supporters, gaslighing Black women and siding with white capitalist corporations.

You seem to have a problem understanding what a fact is. Amy, Dave, and Chris came off successful arena tours before getting their Netflix contracts. That's a fact. By Monique's own admission Netflix pointed to that as for why someone like Amy got a multimillion dollar contract. That's a fact. Neither Monique or Wanda has done anything like that in recent years. That's a fact. If Netflix uses tours and similar recent performances as the basis for how much money they offer, and Monique and Wanda haven't fulfilled that criteria, how can you say they deserve that money?

At this point, the only person arguing opinions is you. And again, no one in here has said that Monique and Wanda don't deserve more. I'd pay Wanda Sykes 10 times what I'd pay Amy Schumer, but just because Netflix doesn't think that way doesn't mean they are racially biased especially if they have an established methodology behind the offers they make.

Bruh...she is this website best debater

Think about the ic where we came from and let it go.

Feelings>>>facts on this website

No one is gaslighting black women. Please stop with that narrative. We're all in agreement that black women get the shitty end of the stick in Hollywood. I, myself, have stated as such multiple times in this very thread.

But just because Octavia Spencer and Monique are black women in Hollywood doesn't mean they share the same struggle. The criteria by which Monique is claiming racial and gender bias doesn't match up with your Viola's and Tracee Ellis Ross's.

That's all I'm saying. Has nothing to do with siding with whitey.

And @HellCzar

giphy (13).gif

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

Last edited:
Lmao yall are wasting your time. Yall made your points and she refuses to respond to those. Ifu keep repeating the same point that dismantles her whole argument she'll disappear from this thread without having ever answered.

I wish yall would stop using the word facts here because nothing you said was factual.

its just your opinion. dassit
^^^^^ oh the irony

They been posted 2 or 3 times now thats when u comveniently disappear or start wacking posts without refuting like these
View attachment 33005

Still waitin on that explanation. Btw...those are facts.

If you notice Im not engaging you because I dont feel this is a topic you should be commenting on.

This is barbershop/cook out talk and youre not invited larry bird.

If you notice Im not engaging you because I dont feel this is a topic you should be commenting on.

This is barbershop/cook out talk and youre not invited larry bird.
U just did engage me tho

And i didnt insert my commentary i quoted posters who i believe are black if thats what youre gettin at youre actually ignoring their posts smart guy

Thats ignorant af btw do u shawty

U just did engage me tho

And i didnt insert my commentary i quoted posters who i believe are black if thats what youre gettin at youre actually ignoring their posts smart guy

Thats ignorant af btw do u shawty

Byeeeeeee

You and everyone in this thread can dick ride each other and bump hips but I wont love.

This is a pretty good discussion if u have 20 min to kill start it at the 5 min mark from charlemagnes podcast which dropped thursday

One more clip from that episode from 24 min - 34 min
The Audacity Of Analytics by The Brilliant Idiots

This clip they talk about tiff haddish's deal too

Guess who just got Netflix and Hulu (Amazon) bidding on his special?

Netflix is handing out deals like adults in the suburbs handing out candy to kids on Halloween. LOL

Last edited:
Guess who just got Netflix and Hulu (Amazon) bidding on his special?

Netflix is handing out deals like adults in the suburbs handing out candy to kids on Halloween. LOL

He dropped some gems though.

Key thing he done was he put up his own money for his own show (word to dame dash), then had 2 companies on the hook bidding for it thus making leverage to get the bigger bag

He dropped some gems though.

Key thing he done was he put up his own money for his own show (word to dame dash), then had 2 companies on the hook bidding for it thus making leverage to get the bigger bag

That's my point. I want to see Monique win, but she's needs to put up her own money and make it happen. NO EXCUSES.

Back