Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

youre late and your politics still suck

bye!
SORRY i had to get something to eat

debating you requires stamina

thought that was something you would appreciate

giggity

I reacted accordingly to the posts.You got tagged as needed. Case closed.

Now on with your day.

You reacted “accordingly” due to your displeasure with Mo’nique, lets be clear

and I am only leaving this thread because I have something to do and not because you told me to

now on with your day :)

You reacted “accordingly” due to your displeasure with Mo’nique, lets be clear

and I am only leaving this thread because I have something to do and not because you told me to

now on with your day :)
I dont find her funny..true

Doesnt negate the facts for my statements.

She said she was the worlds most decorated comedian- turned out to be false since whoopi goldberg is. Monique never won a comedy award, all dramatic acting.

She didnt even know she had one of her standups on Netflix. I wouldve used that as leverage for a bigger payday or sued them for using my content.

She talk about that almost christmas movie as if she was the star of it. She wssnt the main drae of the movie, gabby union was. Using her logic, all comic reliefs should get the million dollar deals since they not the main star of the movies they in.

Netflix was racial or gender bias. Theres alot of standups on netflix. Black.white. Asian. Mexican. Female. Male. Im sure most of them didnt get the chris rock deal. Chris rock been popping on the scene and got folks attention. Attention=sales to netflix and thats good business.

And last but not least. You can do whatever it is you please madame. I dont hold my people back,i just share my unbias OPINION accordingly

I dont find her funny..true

Doesnt negate the facts for my statements.

She said she was the worlds most decorated comedian- turned out to be false since whoopi goldberg is. Monique never won a comedy award, all dramatic acting.

She didnt even know she had one of her standups on Netflix. I wouldve used that as leverage for a bigger payday or sued them for using my content.

She talk about that almost christmas movie as if she was the star of it. She wssnt the main drae of the movie, gabby union was. Using her logic, all comic reliefs should get the million dollar deals since they not the main star of the movies they in.

Netflix was racial or gender bias. Theres alot of standups on netflix. Black.white. Asian. Mexican. Female. Male. Im sure most of them didnt get the chris rock deal. Chris rock been popping on the scene and got folks attention. Attention=sales to netflix and thats good business.

And last but not least. You can do whatever it is you please madame. I dont hold my people back,i just share my unbias OPINION accordingly
Shut down season. Salute

Back