Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Tiffany getting that deal is proof monique was right imo

Tiffany getting her deal before this whole thing, does nothing but shatter Monique's whole "it's racial and gender bias". Especially since one of her reasons for this "stand" was so that the Tiffany's wouldn't get low balled. Now that Tiff dropped that ether on her, what she gonna say now.

Moral Of The Story: MoNique was right about the deals (Black Female Comedians) are getting...You telling me Amy Shumer is worth 13 million & Tiffany Haddish ain't worth close to that? Yo GTFOH...

ctg kept bringing up Tiffany to compare her to Mo’nique in terms of relevance so I guess 300K is what her relevance is worth then

5779EEAB-9605-40B7-9D6C-B3F6218A560C.jpeg

So basically you going to just ignore all logic, reason, and facts to support MoNique. Will if that's your sword, go ahead and fall on it. Any reasonable person could see she don't really have a leg to stand on. She kept asking CtG to explain why she got DotD and w hen he explained it, she ignored the explanation. They kept asking her to explain why she felt she was wronged even though she clearly hasn't fulfilled the pattern that is pretty much in place for all comedians who have multi-million dollar stand-up contracts and she basically couldn't answer. What exactly did MoNique say that was on point?

So basically you going to just ignore all logic, reason, and facts to support MoNique. Will if that's your sword, go ahead and fall on it. Any reasonable person could see she don't really have a leg to stand on. She kept asking CtG to explain why she got DotD and w hen he explained it, she ignored the explanation. They kept asking her to explain why she felt she was wronged even though she clearly hasn't fulfilled the pattern that is pretty much in place for all comedians who have multi-million dollar stand-up contracts and she basically couldn't answer. What exactly did MoNique say that was on point?

Fact remains:

You can dislike Monique and the manner in which she went about things, whilst acknowledging she was right in demanding equal pay and fair treatment. The two aren't mutually exclusive. So disappointed in some of you.

yall are sitting up here defending capitalists who have created a ceiling & an exploitative economy around Black womens talent. And I just...Mo’Nique is so right in that YALL are doing all their work for them.

yall are sitting up here defending capitalists who have created a ceiling & an exploitative economy around Black womens talent. And I just...Mo’Nique is so right in that YALL are doing all their work for them.
no Race, just no

Monique just not popping

We ALL admitted Schumer aint funny, but we not her demo

you wrong

no Race, just no

Monique just not popping

We ALL admitted Schumer aint funny, but we not her demo

you wrong

yall still grasping for straws lmao

Mo’nique was right.

So they paid Amy Schumer 13M because she had a movie coming out that made 60M on a 42M budget but gave Tiffany 800k when girls trip made 140M on a 20M budget.

Someone explain this to me pls
C3EE8551-ED94-489B-B384-891A768B787B.jpeg

smh this shit is business

they spend money to make money

nothing else to speculate on or argue about

she has the right to ask for whatever she wants, and the right to turn down an offer, and the right to voice her opinion about the situation

they have the right to soundly invest

smh this shit is business

they spend money to make money

nothing else to speculate on or argue about

she has the right to ask for whatever she wants, and the right to turn down an offer, and the right to voice her opinion about the situation

they have the right to soundly invest

stop defending capitalist and stop being a willing participant in your own subjugation.

Fact remains:

You can dislike Monique and the manner in which she went about things, whilst acknowledging she was right in demanding equal pay and fair treatment. The two aren't mutually exclusive. So disappointed in some of you.

Equal pay and fair treatment?

Them white folks offered her more money (plus production cost) for something she isn't really known for and done in a while (stand-up), then the last movie she did that WAS done by black folks (Almost Christmas).

yall still grasping for straws lmao

Mo’nique was right.

So they paid Amy Schumer 13M because she had a movie coming out that made 60M on a 42M budget but gave Tiffany 800k when girls trip made 140M on a 20M budget.

Someone explain this to me pls
View attachment 32073
you doing the very same thing you often ridicule people for in threads love

im totally pulling thing number out my ass, but for every 1 black person that wont watch a Schumer special, there are 3 whites that will.

Tiffany also hasnt been in standup for 20+ years. She is still relatively new to comedy standup. But i bet you she's gonna parlay that into something else

if anybody in here is grasping straws, its you lol

you doing the very same thing you often ridicule people for in threads love

im totally pulling thing number out my ass, but for every 1 black person that wont watch a Schumer special, there are 3 whites that will.

Tiffany also hasnt been in standup for 20+ years. She is still relatively new to comedy standup. But i bet you she's gonna parlay that into something else

if anybody in here is grasping straws, its you lol

Stop moving the goal post lmao

WHY WAS SHE LOWBALLED???

Yall relevancy arguments aganist Mo’nique are null and void.

fucking moot

Back