Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

No bruh. Just puttin the tag belts on Charlotte...again...and Bianca does nothin. That does nothin for the their tag division. Does nothin for both of them.

We've seen that song and dance with Becky & Trish. I'm sure creative can find other ways to have Charlotte & Bianca feud. IF that's the direction they wanna go wit.
The tag division ain't shit now, what show are you watching that tells you otherwise

thats too big of a match to be giving away at just any old ppv

Mania 8 months away.. So like Chi-town said you let her and Charlotte lock down the tag titles.. id say for a good 5-6 months (Give those titles a better image) and then you have Bel air turn on Charlotte during one of their defenses and build towards a match at mania

Could even have them drop the straps to the Witches over on SD and use Islas voodoo as the excuse of them falling apart and losing 🤷🏾‍♂️
i can't see Charlotte teaming with anybody for that long tbh.

It absolutely does count. She won the rumble as part of that run and they hyped the shit out of it going into her match with Charlotte at Mania and made a big deal out of Charlotte beating her too.
And she got handles by Chuck and had a lackluster time on the main roster until Becky got knocked up. Her title run wasn't all that good since Becky was gone, I believe Charlotte was too. She had no worthy challengers other than Sasha and that was only used to get to Sasha vs Bayley. Asuka is not a top woman, she just lucked into it cause nobody else was around

i can't see Charlotte teaming with anybody for that long tbh.

yea, they both meant to be singles competitors but thats just one way to keep them away from the title picture for the time being without having to face each other so soon

to me you can't give that match away before Mania or atleast the Rumble

And she got handles by Chuck and had a lackluster time on the main roster until Becky got knocked up. Her title run wasn't all that good since Becky was gone, I believe Charlotte was too. She had no worthy challengers other than Sasha and that was only used to get to Sasha vs Bayley. Asuka is not a top woman, she just lucked into it cause nobody else was around
This is gonna lead into another conversation about how the WWE has no idea how to book foreign talent but I 50% agree with you lol

I didnt know Rheas knee was fucked up like that

is the shit not repairable or is she just not in a hurry to get it repaired cus of the angle they got going on?

Then maybe it's time to move on from her as far as the title picture goes if she can't work
Honestly yeah. She's never had a good title run on the main roster. Might be time to call it a day instead of booking the other women like chumps for the sake of her looking "dominant".

Back