Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Y'all going to learn to start listening to me, when have I ever steered you wrong

you've only made 1 right call during the entire bloodline saga and that was Jimmy turning on Jey bro

I will however say, I share the same vision as you when it comes to Charlotte/Bel-air tag team champs

She's not a heel so she's not just going to join a heel faction, it works to attack Charlotte to go heel
She can just attack this bish bro lmaoooooo
take her completely out
cut a heel promo on some I'm that Bitch shit
Lashley comes out

But even then I bet the crowd gonna cheer cause they cheered the Profits when they came out with Bobby

She has no reason to do that. Give them the tag straps and do an angle where Charlotte gets pinned and loses them and a frustrated Bianca attacks her.

Or just have inadvertently Charlotte cost Bianca a number 1 contenders match
They dont need to be in a tag title angle for this heel turn to happen

Or just have inadvertently Charlotte cost Bianca a number 1 contenders match
They dont need to be in a tag title angle for this heel turn to happen
Also them having the tag titles helps the next team when they beat the two top women on the roster which should be the witch chicks

They've tried to make the tag titlsles somewhat relevant when Charlotte & Asuka teamed up. That shyt was awkward.
Asuka not a big name to do that cause they've treated her like shit booking wise and that reign was to build for their match and not to prop up the tag titles

Asuka not a big name to do that cause they've treated her like shit booking wise and that reign was to build for their match and not to prop up the tag titles
Saying she's not a big name like she didn't have one of the craziest runs in WWE history is nuts cos she was still hot. The tag team just wasn't it and the Kabuki Warriors run is proof that it wasn't.

Charlotte and Bianca winning them belts will put every woman in the midcard into a holding pattern. They're already suffering with the way Rhea is being booked.

No bruh. Just puttin the tag belts on Charlotte...again...and Bianca does nothin. That does nothin for the their tag division. Does nothin for both of them.

We've seen that song and dance with Becky & Trish. I'm sure creative can find other ways to have Charlotte & Bianca feud. IF that's the direction they wanna go wit.

Back