Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

I would and they can run it back when Rhea is healthy.
I agree with this I’m actually for the swerve of Raquel winning. We don’t need every title reign to be these longggg reigns especially if the champ is hurt to the point it’s detrimental to the rest of the division.

Plus they are invested in Rhea as one of their future faces of the company better to have her drop it now and get that knee fixed

Raquel winning can open up the door for folks like Zoey, Piper and Shayna to get opportunities as the title. Which they wouldn’t get with Rhea being champ

I know they trying to hold on for the Bianca and Rhea title match at Mania but the way her reign is going the fans going to check out long before we get there.

I know they trying to hold on for the Bianca and Rhea title match at Mania but the way her reign is going the fans going to check out long before we get there.
I dont think Bianca / Rhea is in the cards anytime soon. Once they were drafted separately kinda felt like that match is being saved for a distant future that’s not Mania 40

Do you pull the trigger & have her lose to Raquel at payback??

Imo Rhea's feud list towards WM consist of:

Raquel
Becky
Bianca...WM40

NOW...if yall talkin about Bianca vs Charlotte for WM, then that's leaves Rheafo4 who exactly? Becky? Yall really wanna see another Becky title reign?

WWE Raw Producers

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn with Judgment Day: Michael Hayes and Shane Helms

- Drew McIntyre & Matt Riddle vs. New Day: Abyss

- Chad Gable vs. GUNTHER: Jason Jordan

- Rhea Ripley vs. Candice LeRae: Shawn Daivari

- The Miz vs. Akira Tozawa: Petey Williams & Nick Aldis

- Becky Lynch promo: TJ Wilson

- Chelsea Green & Piper Niven vs. Kayden Carter & Katana Chance: TJ Wilson

- Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Cody Rhodes vs. Judgment Day: Michael Hayes & Shane Helms

MAIN EVENT:

- Ricochet vs. Riddick Moss: Adam Pearce

- Natalya vs. Nikki Cross: Adam Pearce.

You talkin about somebody who came a long way...SAMI!

Bruh was considered a joke in WWE for years. But now he's being taken more serious....opening shows...closing shows....main eventing ppv. Good shyt man

You talkin about somebody who came a long way...SAMI!

Bruh was considered a joke in WWE for years. But now he's being taken more serious....opening shows...closing shows....main eventing ppv. Good shyt man
hopefully after they beat Damien and Finn they can finally move onto something else
Ready for the DYI feud

Back