Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Can't even contest this but it seems very pointless for them to get the belts. None of the challengers would even remotely be believable.
They wouldn't but it will work to help Bianca's eventual heel turn when she attack Charlotte and have the next team win.

i knew when i tuned in earlier n saw Cody talking about Kevin and Sami fighting tonight that it would end up being a 6 man tag

I dont think they going for a Charlotte/Bianca team either. It seems more like they trying to write Bianca off tv with the selling of her knee injury.

BUT.. I wouldnt be mad @ her and Charlotte as a tag team tho cus they'd be wrecking everything... Only thing i'd want is for them to be heels

Charlotte already hated by everybody and Biancas excuse can be that the fans turned on her too 🤷🏾‍♂️

I dont think they going for a Charlotte/Bianca team either. It seems more like they trying to write Bianca off tv with the selling of her knee injury.

BUT.. I wouldnt be mad @ her and Charlotte as a tag team tho cus they'd be wrecking everything... Only thing i'd want is for them to be heels

Charlotte already hated by everybody and Biancas excuse can be that the fans turned on her too 🤷🏾‍♂️
Bianca ain't wanna be a flunkie to none of them bitches...... she's the longest reigning woman's champion of the modern era.

200.gif

give her a 1 on 1 feud with Charlotte.

thats too big of a match to be giving away at just any old ppv

Mania 8 months away.. So like Chi-town said you let her and Charlotte lock down the tag titles.. id say for a good 5-6 months (Give those titles a better image) and then you have Bel air turn on Charlotte during one of their defenses and build towards a match at mania

Could even have them drop the straps to the Witches over on SD and use Islas voodoo as the excuse of them falling apart and losing 🤷🏾‍♂️

I hope this is true even tho they keep teasing the shit..

im thinking JD joining gets them all on the same page for a few months b4 the split

Back