Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Me: Eh, I'm not really feeling Cody and this angle right now. They got time to get me to care though

Y'all: YOU'RE WRONG! CODY'S A DRAW!
3mchi9.jpg

Me: Uhh okay. I didn't say he wasn't a draw

Y'all: YOU'RE WRONG! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU NEED COUNSELING!
3mchi9.jpg

Me: TF?
calm-down.gif

Me: Eh, I'm not really feeling Cody and this angle right now. They got time to get me to care though

Y'all: YOU'RE WRONG! CODY'S A DRAW!
3mchi9.jpg

Me: Uhh okay. I didn't say he wasn't a draw

Y'all: YOU'RE WRONG! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU NEED COUNSELING!
3mchi9.jpg

Me: TF?

this shit is funny cause nobody else outside of Phenom was even saying anything to you bout Codys booking.. We just agreed when he said you should seek help and you should cause you really out yo rabid ass mind outchea...

:hahaha:

Dude be bringing them SCjerk talking points from the safety of the Reddit-sphere and wonders why he’s looked at like an overly invested psychopath…

this shit is funny cause nobody else outside of Phenom was even saying anything to you bout Codys booking.. We just agreed when he said you should seek help and you should cause you really out yo rabid ass mind outchea...

:hahaha:
Yea well sane people usually do sound crazy to the ignorant and uneducated. You being a prime example. Imagine calling someone crazy because they got attacked for their opinion. Feeling real Nazi-ish in this thread right now

As a mod, shouldn't you not be taking sides in this? Shouldn't you actually be in here defending me since I literally just expressed my opinion? I just made a post. I didn't even quote anyone or say anything to anyone until I was responded to. Actually, that'd be professional of you, and we know that's not how you roll. I apologize for expecting anything more of you.

I like how y'all always say ignore me, but be the first to run to interact with me when I don't even be @'ing y'all and minding my own business.

Lol y'all stay trynna paint a narrative when y'all can't bully folks into group think. It's an ABW/IC staple. I'm not feeling the build up with Cody so far 🤷🏾‍♂️

As a mod, shouldn't you not be taking sides in this? Shouldn't you actually be in here defending me since I literally just expressed my opinion? I just made a post. I didn't even quote anyone or say anything to anyone until I was responded to. Actually, that'd be professional of you, and we know that's not how you roll. I apologize for expecting anything more of you.

I like how y'all always say ignore me, but be the first to run to interact with me when I don't even be @'ing y'all and minding my own business.
Titangraph of tears.

Your lack of self-awareness is quite astounding. It seems like you'll never get it. There is no groupthink here. This small community here has differing opinions on a multitude of things. But you're a condescending piece of shit and quite frankly you've always been. You get off on it.

Check the responses. They just gon blow past the fact that I'm not the only one who feels this way about Cody and go into some other stuff instead of taking account themselves being wrong attacking me for no reason. Watch watch
200w.gif

Back