Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Boy you gotta be about the dumbe- but I know this by now. You're forgiven my child
homer-kiss.gif

If you cosigning him. I know I'm right. Yeesh

You try so hard and the result is only more and more embarrassing and cringe.
None of the shit you say ever lands dork

Once again. How does ME saying that Cody and this story line so far is doing nothing for ME equate to saying that Cody isn't a draw?
Because youre only referencing part of what you said. As I plainly explained you also claimed that Cody feels like a dude getting handed the title. Which is simply not the case.

The huge audience reactions, the ratings, the merchandise sales, the social media impressions. Everything flies in the face of your claim, because your claim is wrong.

Maybe restate your comment in a more precise manner? Irregardless, I addressed what you said and we can move along now.

Because youre only referencing part of what you said. As I plainly explained you also claimed that Cody feels like a dude getting handed the title. Which is simply not the case.

The huge audience reactions, the ratings, the merchandise sales, the social media impressions. Everything flies in the face of your claim, because your claim is wrong.

Maybe restate your comment in a more precise manner? Irregardless, I addressed what you said and we can move along now.
So once again. How does ME saying that Cody and this story line so far is doing nothing for ME equate to saying that Cody isn't a draw?

There's nothing that needs to be restated. I'm not dumbing down to double your understanding. YOU just can't read.

Did I say Cody wasn't a draw? No. So why you respond with an article about the numbers Cody's doing?

So once again. How does ME saying that Cody and this story line so far is doing nothing for ME equate to saying that Cody isn't a draw?

There's nothing that needs to be restated. I'm not dumbing down to double your understanding. YOU just can't read.

Did I say Cody wasn't a draw? No. So why you respond with an article about the numbers Cody's doing?

They might as well have Roman get to 1000 now because Cody feels like a dude they just gon' give the titles to

To make a declarative statement, such as the one you made, can easily be verified. Which I did. Cody does not feel like a dude they just gon give the titles to. He is objectively the hottest act they have going right now (other than Roman himself), by a large number of metrics.

Again: I did not address the 1st thing you said. I simply responded with a link refuting your 2nd point. I have already clarified that. You are now willfully ignoring that to continue on your inane ramblings. All the histrionics and insults don't bolster your argument, they just highlight that you dont have one. Let's move on.

To make a declarative statement, such as the one you made, can easily be verified. Which I did. Cody does not feel like a dude they just gon give the titles to. He is objectively the hottest act they have going right now (other than Roman himself), by a large number of metrics.

Again: I did not address the 1st thing you said. I simply responded with a link refuting your 2nd point. I have already clarified that. You are now willfully ignoring that to continue on your inane ramblings. All the histrionics and insults don't bolster your argument, they just highlight that you dont have one. Let's move on.
giphy (37).gif

Those two sentences were about ME and MY feelings about the storyline. To ME. Because I, ME, am not feeling Cody and the storyline

These dudes got 5 weeks to make me care about this storyline because so far Cody don't feel like he's it. They might as well have Roman get to 1000 now because Cody feels like a dude they just gon' give the titles to
"These dudes got 5 weeks to make ME care about this storyline because so far Cody don't feel like he's it." That one sentence alone should let anyone with average intelligence know that this post is talking about ME and MY feelings on the situation.

Another thing.

Stop trynna dunk on people and actually read what you responding to. Like I told you before

Get your education together.

Last edited:
LOL, I shoulda known. "The guys" were in here the entire time. No wonder I gotta entertain this stupidity about MY opinion.

giphy.gif

Yup "The Guys" have really hit the scene. It's definitely time to make my exit now
giphy.gif

Nigga go then! You've said this 3-4 times already and cause you such a hoe ass who needs to respond you keep comin back
Nigga keep comin back like the gif he spammin us with; fiendin for our attention
giphy.gif

Nigga go then! You've said this 3-4 times already and cause you such a hoe ass who needs to respond you keep comin back
Nigga keep comin back like the gif he spammin us with; fiendin for our attention
giphy.gif
Look at my son. Trynna post like his daddy. You a little off, but you got the spirit
AdoredLastChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Me: Eh, I'm not really feeling Cody and this angle right now. They got time to get me to care though

Y'all: YOU'RE WRONG! CODY'S A DRAW!
3mchi9.jpg

Me: Uhh okay. I didn't say he wasn't a draw

Y'all: YOU'RE WRONG! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU NEED COUNSELING!
3mchi9.jpg

Me: TF?

Back