Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

2 v 2. Next week Bayley interferes to cause a beat down and Trish music hits like Lita randomly weeks before to set up the 3 v 3.
Or Trish gets jealous that sloppy blotchy Lita took the spot and costs her the titles... setting up Lita vs. heel Trish at WM :icu:

Trish was in the building last nite apparently; they just changed up the plan last minute

Aye real talk I think Trish gonna cost Lita & Becky the tag titles and set up Lita / Becky v Bayley / Trish at Mania. Cause I think still gonna have Ronda / Shayna going for the tag titles

These dudes got 5 weeks to make me care about this storyline because so far Cody don't feel like he's it. They might as well have Roman get to 1000 now because Cody feels like a dude they just gon' give the titles to

Becky and Bayley at WM but they gotta up the stakes

Dmg control getting washed by Ronda/Shayna

Lmao theres this small group of people who keep trying to push this narrative that they fucked up by not letting Sami win at Elimination chamber.

Men lie, women lie...
Let's forget the fact that this article is 2 weeks old. Let's even forget the fact that I NEVER said that Cody wasn't a draw(which is what the article you linked is about). What we however will not forget is the fact that you can't read.

These dudes got 5 weeks to make me care about this storyline because so far Cody don't feel like he's it.
How in the blue heck does me saying I'm(I, me, Shenco alone) not feeling the build up to the match so far indicate in any way that I believe that Cody isn't a draw? Please point this out to me

He don’t care so it means the whole world doesn’t bruh bruh I kno you know this by now
Boy you gotta be about the dumbe- but I know this by now. You're forgiven my child
homer-kiss.gif

If you cosigning him. I know I'm right. Yeesh

WWE Raw producers

- Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens promo: Michael Hayes

- Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin: Michael Hayes

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Mustafa Ali: Shawn Daivari

- Nikki Cross vs. Asuka: Tyson Kidd

- The Miz vs. Seth Rollins: Jason Jordan

- Ding Dong Hello: TJ Wilson

- Bronson Reed vs. Chad Gable: Abyss

- Edge vs. Austin Theory: Jamie Noble

Backstage News

- There were no producers listed for the Cody Rhodes/Paul Heyman segment

- Akira Tozawa vs. Cedric Alexander for Main Event was produced by Adam Pearce

- Shelton Benjamin and MVP accompanied Cedric Alexander for his match.

- No NXT talent was brought into town for the show.

- Dana Brooke & Tamina vs. Candice LeRae and Michin was filmed for Main Event, and was produced by Molly Holly.

- Trish Stratus was at the show last night but left before the Ding Dong Hello segment. She was originally planned for it, but we're told there were "creative changes."

Let's forget the fact that this article is 2 weeks old. Let's even forget the fact that I NEVER said that Cody wasn't a draw(which is what the article you linked is about). What we however will not forget is the fact that you can't read.

How in the blue heck does me saying I'm(I, me, Shenco alone) not feeling the build up to the match so far indicate in any way that I believe that Cody isn't a draw? Please point this out to me
Cody is a dude who is moving merchandise, raising the ratings up for his segments, and driving engagement on online platforms.

If you ain't feeling all that you just ain't touching it right. You explicitly said that he "feels like a dude they just gon' give the titles to" but that's not based in objectionable fact. He's a dude who is earning the titles (if he gets them) based on the story he is telling and how it is resonating with the audience.

These dudes got 5 weeks to make me care about this storyline because so far Cody don't feel like he's it. They might as well have Roman get to 1000 now because Cody feels like a dude they just gon' give the titles to
Cody might beat Roman @ Mania...... but tbh he will be a transitional world champ at best.

Cody is a dude who is moving merchandise, raising the ratings up for his segments, and driving engagement on online platforms.

If you ain't feeling all that you just ain't touching it right. You explicitly said that he "feels like a dude they just gon' give the titles to" but that's not based in objectionable fact. He's a dude who is earning the titles (if he gets them) based on the story he is telling and how it is resonating with the audience.
Once again. How does ME saying that Cody and this story line so far is doing nothing for ME equate to saying that Cody isn't a draw?

Back