Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Hold on hold on. Can y'all suggest some therapists for these guys as well?

TanWhoppingChameleon-size_restricted.gif

ANYWAYS....

I seen somewhere that they might be dubbin Ronda / Shayna vs CTRL at mania and she’s gonna shoehorn herself into the match with Bianca / Asuka
:yikes1:

ANYWAYS....

I seen somewhere that they might be dubbin Ronda / Shayna vs CTRL at mania and she’s gonna shoehorn herself into the match with Bianca / Asuka
I'd flip the whole shit.

Have Ronda/Shayna crash the party and ruin the match, injuring Bex in the process. Including a best down on Bayley.

Lita teams up with Trish for revenge.

As we get down to the wire Becky makes a triumphant return and hits up Bayley to team with her to get revenge and make the Mania card.

At Mania it'd be Shayna/Ronda vs Trish/Lita vs Becky/Bayley vs Damange Control.

ANYWAYS....

I'd flip the whole shit.

Have Ronda/Shayna crash the party and ruin the match, injuring Bex in the process. Including a best down on Bayley.

As we get down to the wire Becky makes a triumphant return and hits up Bayley to team with her to get revenge and make the Mania card.

Yeah I don't want none nann nada nunn of them ANYWHERE near Bianca vs Asuka.

I'd flip the whole shit.

why would bayley dip out on her own group and team with the woman they’ve been feuding with to face them?

…but why can’t she seek payback with her own group?

this doesn’t work unless kai and io turn on bayley
Because then she wouldn't have a match, which has been her stated goal for the year. And I don't see anything worthwhile for her right now, if current plans were to hold.

This way she does the uneasy alliance thing with Becky. And then Iyo and Dakota can turn on her post Mania to give them a rub and get Bayley back to the face side.

Hot take....

Ronda and Shayna need to go over.

. It's WrestleMania season

Ehhh. Would love to see Tez step it up in the attitude side. He presents his promos like he hosting a kids award show.

Dawks on the other hand...I like how he goes from silly to straight "Da fucc you gonna do" serious type deal.

Back