Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Bruh.... It's literally been a week. Relax
So nothing. He's been a loser ever since coming to the main roster when he was running with Zelina's crew and then was a loser when he was running with Seth's crew and then was a loser when he was running with Gargano's crew so it has been years not a week

The only reason theory is buried is if y'all niggaz really don't care and just fussing to hear yourself fuss

But if even a part of you feels he was screwed over..... It worked.

How the hell does he look stupid whenever he was constantly getting his ass kicked when he was showing up on Smackdown to tease a cash in? Not only that but he also DiD try to cash in on Reigns during the Summerslam match and he got beat down by both Reigns and Lesnar.. after that he fell back and thats a smart move if you ask me
I stopped reading here. Come on yo. Come on

The only reason theory is buried is if y'all niggaz really don't care and just fussing to hear yourself fuss

But if even a part of you feels he was screwed over..... It worked.
Oh so this just an angle? HHH told Theory to go out and do that dumb stuff to work the crowd. Got it. It doesn't make the character and the MITB look bad at all if it's to get people upset

I stopped reading here. Come on yo. Come on

Answer the question

How does he look stupid when he got his ass beat multiple times when trying to get close to Reigns? It'd be a different story if he didnt try at all but I mean..

Cashing in an on Seth was a hilariously desperate heel move that fits right into theory's character... and losing it also makes him a sympathetic heel because the crowd was in to it.

The fact that we're still talking about it this much means that it worked and he'll likely get a pop next time out.... People might even start cheering for him harder because being "screwed over" always puts the people behind a guy....

So I'll say it again. Theory will be fine

Only people panicking about Theory is in here. Lol!

Answer the question

How does he look stupid when he got his ass beat multiple times when trying to get close to Reigns? It'd be a different story if he didnt try at all but I mean..
You can't be serious with this question. You truly can not

Answer the question

It's stupid to waste a MITB on a midcard title when Seth been doing open challenges that Theory could have won without using the briefcase

Alright, lets go over all the ways this is bad booking.

It was an open challenge. Meaning that he coulda literally walked down and got a title shot. Theory looks stupid

He used a guaranteed title shot for any title in the company on a mid card title. Not the top title, but the mid-card title. (I wonder if y'all would say something if somebody used the MITB on the 24/7 championship) Theory looks stupid

Could't put away a downed opponent that was just beat up and sent through a table. Theory looks stupid AND weak

I'll be back with more when I think of em
From the top:

The open challenge was answered by Lashley who brutalized Seth resulting in a no-contest.

US title is the top title on Raw. When Theory has tried to cash in for the World title he's been unceremoniously discarded. The world title by the way is currently being held hostage by an insurmountable champion who has held it in a death grip for 800+ days.

Theory IS weak. He was weak when he was gifted the briefcase by Vince and he has been shown on TV to be even weaker in Vinces absence. Theory took the easy way out because he always takes the easy way out. He was ineffective because he has always been ineffective.

Him looking stupid is the feature not a bug. It was his comeuppance for being handed everything by Vince. It's wrestling 101, when a heel is taken down its a good thing not a burial. Now he is positioned to prove he can do it on his own, which is a character arc worth investing in.

Good booking.

Only people panicking about Theory is in here. Lol!
Wrong.

“I don’t know what to make of HHH. He’s a guy who was a major star during wrestling’s boom period so he knows what it takes to draw money…but then he does stupid shit like burying Theory and putting Johnny Gargano all over the show. I don’t get it.” -Jim Cornette

And I don't even rock with Cornette like that, but...

From the top:

The open challenge was answered by Lashley who brutalized Seth resulting in a no-contest.

US title is the top title on Raw. When Theory has tried to cash in for the World title he's been unceremoniously discarded. The world title by the way is currently being held hostage by an insurmountable champion who has held it in a death grip for 800+ days.

Theory IS weak. He was weak when he was gifted the briefcase by Vince and he has been shown on TV to be even weaker in Vinces absence. Theory took the easy way out because he always takes the easy way out. He was ineffective because he has always been ineffective.

Him looking stupid is the feature not a bug. It was his comeuppance for being handed everything by Vince. It's wrestling 101, when a heel is taken down its a good thing not a burial. Now he is positioned to prove he can do it on his own, which is a character arc worth investing in.

Good booking.
Seth was gonna have another open challenge the next week

Wrong.

“I don’t know what to make of HHH. He’s a guy who was a major star during wrestling’s boom period so he knows what it takes to draw money…but then he does stupid shit like burying Theory and putting Johnny Gargano all over the show. I don’t get it.” -Jim Cornette

And I don't even rock with Cornette like that, but...

Pass on Jim Cornette's opinions

Back