Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Theory just didn’t need to be shoe horned into the main event scene when he wasn’t ready for that. I’ll wait and see what HHH has in store for him going forward
That's cool. We agree, but find an actually creative way to get the briefcase off of him. Heck you coulda even had hm go against Reigns and lose. Anything was better than what they did to him.

These niggaz short sighted.... Theory gonna be fine

He really is

only thing triple H did was hit a hard reset on Theory in order to undo what Vince had started.

It sucks because it came at the expense of the MITB briefcase but I feel like they went with whatever they felt was the best option

Was theory really better off being Vinces avatar?

He was being pushed above his station and now he gets an opportunity to be built up organically. He will be fine
Stuff like this kills me because had Vince did something like that to someone we'd be raging. Make all the excuses you want, that was bad booking and made Theory look STUPID. He'll always be known as the guy who failed to cash in his MITB on the *checks notes* US title?

Theory was shoehorned into the MITB ladder match without earning it
he carried himself with unearned confidence
he tried cashing in his briefcase the cowardly way multiple times

he deserved to lose his championship match the manner in which he did

just wished he challenged for the world title, but whatever

Stuff like this kills me because had Vince did something like that to someone we'd be raging. Make all the excuses you want, that was bad booking and made Theory look STUPID. He'll always be known as the guy who failed to cash in his MITB on the *checks notes* US title?
Vince would've had him lose the cash-in and then do nothing with him. See Sandow for an example.

Theory being dumb and in over his head has literally been his entire gimmick since Hunter took over. Roman told him to his face. And KO challenged him to actually earn his spot. Him proving them right actually advances the plot.

Question is where does he go from here. And that's a better than hook than whatever Vince had him doing

How the hell does he look stupid whenever he was constantly getting his ass kicked when he was showing up on Smackdown to tease a cash in? Not only that but he also DiD try to cash in on Reigns during the Summerslam match and he got beat down by both Reigns and Lesnar.. after that he fell back and thats a smart move if you ask me

Vince would've had him lose the cash-in and then do nothing with him. See Sandow for an example.

Theory being dumb and in over his head has literally been his entire gimmick since Hunter took over. Roman told him to his face. And KO challenged him to actually earn his spot. Him proving them right actually advances the plot.

Question is where does he go from here. And that's a better than hook than whatever Vince had him doing
Alright, lets go over all the ways this is bad booking.

It was an open challenge. Meaning that he coulda literally walked down and got a title shot. Theory looks stupid

He used a guaranteed title shot for any title in the company on a mid card title. Not the top title, but the mid-card title. (I wonder if y'all would say something if somebody used the MITB on the 24/7 championship) Theory looks stupid

Could't put away a downed opponent that was just beat up and sent through a table. Theory looks stupid AND weak

I'll be back with more when I think of em

Cashing in an on Seth was a hilariously desperate heel move that fits right into theory's character... and losing it also makes him a sympathetic heel because the crowd was in to it.

The fact that we're still talking about it this much means that it worked and he'll likely get a pop next time out.... People might even start cheering for him harder because being "screwed over" always puts the people behind a guy....

So I'll say it again. Theory will be fine

Back