Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

My problem was/is Theory's booking. I don't even care about the cash in. Like he does have the look of a star. Why keep hoe'ing him out? Yea he definitely doesn't need to be the man right now...but my dude has been made to lose every damn match he is in...

Like for what...I though that was the one thing Vince got right..(Theory being next up)

You need stars...I mean u signing other wrestlers left and right...so why bury him.

(Opinion) A pet peeve of mine..and both wrestling shows do it..i can't stand when they wanna set up a match just for the sake of the show, so they put together a quick stupid interaction, then it's the announcers saying "ok just made, "wrestler A" will face "wrestler B"..

Can't stand that incoherent b.s., just have the match like not every match should need a rhyme or reason to go...just go.

like I was fine with Riddle teaming up with New Day vs the USOs....i didnt need that damn interaction from Riddle just to have the match....

My problem was/is Theory's booking. I don't even care about the cash in. Like he does have the look of a star. Why keep hoe'ing him out? Yea he definitely doesn't need to be the man right now...but my dude has been made to lose every damn match he is in...

Like for what...I though that was the one thing Vince got right..(Theory being next up)

You need stars...I mean u signing other wrestlers left and right...so why bury him.

Long term. Build that heat.That could be a reason.

Or they feel he's not ready to carry a WHT just yet. Don't wanna make the same mistake like they did wit Randy when he won his 1st title. That could be a reason.

Long term. Build that heat.That could be a reason.

Or they feel he's not ready to carry a WHT just yet. Don't wanna make the same mistake like they did wit Randy when he won his 1st title. That could be a reason.

Hey if they have a plan for him cool..and if it leads to him being one of the top guys, cool..It just seems like they didnt or dont like what Vince had planned for him. To me he has "it" I dont gotta see him with a strap yet but don't play my man who could be a big star for you. IMO.

(Opinion) A pet peeve of mine..and both wrestling shows do it..i can't stand when they wanna set up a match just for the sake of the show, so they put together a quick stupid interaction, then it's the announcers saying "ok just made, "wrestler A" will face "wrestler B"..

Can't stand that incoherent b.s., just have the match like not every match should need a rhyme or reason to go...just go.

like I was fine with Riddle teaming up with New Day vs the USOs....i didnt need that damn interaction from Riddle just to have the match....
100% agree. I could've went an extra minute or so w/ New Day and Uso's talking. Definitely didn't need Riddle out there to break it up to have a match

As seen during the November 7th 2022 edition of WWE RAW, a segment took place to set up the women’s War Games match for WWE Survivor Series 2022. Asuka and Io Sky had a verbal exchange in Japanese and here is the translation courtesy of Twitter user @Himanshu_Doi…

Asuka: “Is that so, huh? Y’all can’t beat us by your true ability! You morons!”

IYO SKY: “You know, you always say what you want. How about you admit that you lost?”

Asuka: “Oh! Oh! Japanese is it? You can speak Japanese?”

IYO SKY: “Of course I can! It’s obvious I can speak Japanese! Didn’t you know that?”

Asuka: “You can speak Japanese? I didn’t know that!”

IYO SKY: “Of course I can!”

Asuka: “Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!”
IYO SKY: “Don’t patronize me!”

Asuka: “This is all I’m going to say! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Eh, are you stupid? What did the idiot say? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!”

As seen during the November 7th 2022 edition of WWE RAW, a segment took place to set up the women’s War Games match for WWE Survivor Series 2022. Asuka and Io Sky had a verbal exchange in Japanese and here is the translation courtesy of Twitter user @Himanshu_Doi…

IYO SKY: “You know, you always say what you want. How about you admit that you lost?”

IYO SKY: “Of course I can! It’s obvious I can speak Japanese! Didn’t you know that?”

Asuka: “This is all I’m going to say! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Eh, are you stupid? What did the idiot say? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!”

200-4.gif

I swear I love those two. Lol!

I honestly think its all apart of his story.

he been acting cocky as hell and going on about how young he is and about how hes the future and all this other shit and now hes finally being humbled..

we seen KO cut him up in a promo and try to talk some sense into him like 2 months ago and he brushed it off

and then last night they did a similar interaction between him and Shelton only for him to brush him off and call him a dinosaur.

the thing is, he was riding high because he had that briefcase but now that hes lost it I feel like we about to see a slow turn where he'll eventually become a face and start to climb his way back up the ranks by earning opportunities, which is what Owens was preaching to him about and it would be the opposite of what Vince had done w/ him.

Its like h e was brushing all those L's off just cause he had that briefcase but now that he dont got it no more he gonna realize that he stuck at the bottom and gotta earn his opportunities like everybody else

I honestly think its all apart of his story.

he been acting cocky as hell and going on about how young he is and about how hes the future and all this other shit and now hes finally being humbled..

we seen KO cut him up in a promo and try to talk some sense into him like 2 months ago and he brushed it off

and then last night they did a similar interaction between him and Shelton only for him to brush him off and call him a dinosaur.

the thing is, he was riding high because he had that briefcase but now that hes lost it I feel like we about to see a slow turn where he'll eventually become a face and start to climb his way back up the ranks by earning opportunities, which is what Owens was preaching to him about and it would be the opposite of what Vince had done w/ him.
Its like h e was brushing all those L's off just cause he had that briefcase but now that he dont got it no more he gonna realize that he stuck at the bottom and gotta earn his opportunities like everybody else

I can see this

TALK YO SHYT BOBBY!!

I...LOVE...THEM!! Lol!

I don't want them ever speaking English again. If people wanna know what they're saying...get Babbel or Rosetta Stone to learn Japanese. Lol

Gold Standard byke.. go on n add him and Theory both into that US title picture and give us a 5 way ladder match for the strap

I can see this

TALK YO SHYT BOBBY!!

I...LOVE...THEM!! Lol!

I don't want them ever speaking English again. If people wanna know what they're saying...get Babbel or Rosetta Stone to learn Japanese. Lol
Why so the crowd can go the whole segment chanting "what".

Back