Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Send Theory back down to NXT, he can't be taken seriously the way they've been jobbing him out on the main roster

Either that or turn him face for his redemption angle

he has a good story now that his cockiness done cost him his briefcase.

I think it was pretty dope...

I don't think he had a chance getting a cash in on Roman.. So this was immediately high stakes. And all the insanity that happened with the match makes the aftermath a must see next week ..

It elevated theory to the main event picture on raw.

Any week Roman or Brock not on raw, the main event will be a combination of theory/lashley/Seth for the next few weeks.

So yeah he lost his briefcase. But if Seth really is going to elevate this title... It's going to be with quality feuds....

So far Ali feels like he's being robbed of his opportunity.
Bobby wants his title back.
Theory feels like his cash in was sabotaged

That's three targets on Seth's back. Which already makes it look like every week he's going to have to deal with one of them to keep the title

Theory must’ve tried to fuck stephanie or something. HHH books this dude as if he hates him

Theory was never HHH’s MITB pick. he was vince’s pick. and theory wasn’t challenging or taking the titles from reigns any way

they were kinda stuck

i still think it’s silly he wasted his cash-in on a fucking midcard title, but it is what it is

Theory must’ve tried to fuck stephanie or something. HHH books this dude as if he hates him

Theory was never HHH’s MITB pick. he was vince’s pick. and theory wasn’t challenging or taking the titles from reigns any way

they were kinda stuck

i still think it’s silly he wasted his cash-in on a fucking midcard title, but it is what it is
I'm pretty sure the next few weeks he's having matches with Seth and Lashley.. . That's a good rub 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think it was pretty dope...

I don't think he had a chance getting a cash in on Roman.. So this was immediately high stakes. And all the insanity that happened with the match makes the aftermath a must see next week ..

It elevated theory to the main event picture on raw.

Any week Roman or Brock not on raw, the main event will be a combination of theory/lashley/Seth for the next few weeks.

So yeah he lost his briefcase. But if Seth really is going to elevate this title... It's going to be with quality feuds....

So far Ali feels like he's being robbed of his opportunity.
Bobby wants his title back.
Theory feels like his cash in was sabotaged

That's three targets on Seth's back. Which already makes it look like every week he's going to have to deal with one of them to keep the title

Everybody is hungry for gold and the US title actually feels IMPORTANT!

Theory knew good and damn well he won't bout to cash in successfully against Reigns whenever hes surrounded by the Bloodline. He already tried and got the shit beat outta him.

So it makes sense that he settled for a easy cash in tonight for the US title.. The story is basically that he was growing impatient and wanted a easy cash in. That would explain why he showed up on NXT a couple weeks ago and threatened one too.

tonight he thought he had it in the bag with Seth getting his ass beat by Lashley and he fucked around n lost 🤷🏾‍♂️

Theory knew good and damn well he won't bout to cash in successfully against Reigns whenever hes surrounded by the Bloodline. He already tried and got the shit beat outta him.

So it makes sense that he settled for a easy cash in tonight for the US title.. The story is basically that he was growing impatient and wanted a easy cash in. That would explain why he showed up on NXT a couple weeks ago and threatened one too.

tonight he thought he had it in the bag with Seth getting his ass beat by Lashley and he fucked around n lost 🤷🏾‍♂️

And this was a good story to tell from a storyline p.o.v. Theory has been a cocky asshole ever since he won the briefcase and any time he's tried to cash-in he's failed. Tbh, Theory may be a main eventer one day but the way he's been booked since Vince has left... HE'S A FUCKING JOKE! Push him back down to NXT and maybe repackage him in some type of way and bring him back up to RAW or SD in 6 months.

Nah they ain't running the briefcase back. This is basically the same situation when John Cena cashed-in and that shit basically ended in a no-contest after Big Show & The Rock got involved during the match.

I thought they were gonna void the cash-in when Theory was laying there dead on the outside and just managed to roll back into the ring before being counted out

Only saving grace for Theory is he's still young, only about 25 years old. They have plenty of time to build him up to the main event in the next 2-3 years

they were kinda stuck

It’s not HHHs fault Austin Theory won MITB. It wasn’t his decision. If the plan was to have Roman hold the world titles through next year, how could Theory cash in and win? He can’t. I agree with the last sentence wholeheartedly

You also gotta think about this as well...Roman has set that title holding bar HIGH...AS...FUCC!

So the next title holder has to be some credible who can carry one of them titles. And then have a decent reign. I seen folks mention someone like Randy or Cody...imma throw Big E in that mix. Only b/c I can see HHH wanting to right that wrong by giving E the proper title reign he deserved.

But we'll see.

Back