Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

1. Bell never rung. So no, Lashley didn't answer the challenge since the match NEVER started. Even it did, he coulda just waited until NEXT week

2. Even still WHY would you waste a guaranteed title shot on a MIDCARD title? If he was too afraid to go up against Reigns, cool. Use it on Bron Breakker in NXT. An actual WORLD TITLE. This kills MITB because now it's justified for someone to have used MITB on a 24/7 title(before it got trashed)

3. So HHH burying Theory because he was one of Vince's guys? that don't sound like favoritism and unprofessionalism? That doesn't actually sound unfair to you? No?

If he cashed in on Bron you would of cried about that too nigga shut up

Lol you get it. You just don't want to get it.

You watch this show in a perpetual state of denial 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Denial about what brother Du? I'm not the only one who feels that move was illogical. Step outside of the ABW and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a whole new world out there

1. Bell never rung. So no, Lashley didn't answer the challenge since the match NEVER started. Even it did, he coulda just waited until NEXT week

2. Even still WHY would you waste a guaranteed title shot on a MIDCARD title? If he was too afraid to go up against Reigns, cool. Use it on Bron Breakker in NXT. An actual WORLD TITLE. This kills MITB because now it's justified for someone to have used MITB on a 24/7 title(before it got trashed)

3. So HHH burying Theory because he was one of Vince's guys? that don't sound like favoritism and unprofessionalism? That doesn't actually sound unfair to you? No?
You know there wasn't gonna be no open challenge after Lashley destroyed the champion. That wasn't an available option.

Because being the top champion on Raw is better than bein top champion on NXT.

It's not a burial. A young cocky heel getting what's coming to him isn't a burial, it's storytelling. Theory has been insufferable with his selfies and his briefcase and now he's been humiliated. That's what wrestling is.

Cuz niggaz in denial they they ready to cheer for theory
You been waiting to cheer for this dude for about 3 or 4 years and he keep getting buried
You know there wasn't gonna be no open challenge after Lashley destroyed the champion. That wasn't an available option.

Because being the top champion on Raw is better than bein top champion on NXT.

It's not a burial. A young cocky heel getting what's coming to him isn't a burial, it's storytelling. Theory has been insufferable with his selfies and his briefcase and now he's been humiliated. That's what wrestling is.
What MITB winner has been buried damn near every week after winning the briefcase. How is that helping him

Roman's gang will be going against tough challengers in a war games so Roman would be ripe to be picked off. Even if he lost it would be better than what happened last week.
You're absolutely right. But theory is young and impetuous. Seth was right there and it was supposed to be a for sure thing. For all he knows the Bloodline will mop the floor with their opponents and no opportunity will present itself to cash in.

He was shown being comptemplative before cashing in by the way. He decided in that moment that 1 in the hand was worth 2 in the bush.

I feel like CM Punk at the presser with y'all sometimes lol

NfET5J.gif

I post with children. All I need is a muffin

Denial about what brother Du? I'm not the only one who feels that move was illogical. Step outside of the ABW and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a whole new world out there
Bruh how your feeling about this promo?

Back