Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Remember the perverted shit E said about Beckys mom a few years ago?

Man Big E was my last hope of beating Roman, now there's nobody on the Smackdown roster to do that. Lord knows we can't have two black heavyweight champs

Man im happy for E but i got mixed feelings about this shit cause RAW booking is ass and i dont see it changing just cause hes the champ now.

plus him vs Reigns in a straight up 1 on 1 would of been money if done at the right time.

im still gone tune in to see what they do with him but i aint getting my hopes up

I got a crazy idea b/c I see Big E/Lashley feuding over the WWE Title over the next couple of months. The shake up is coming next month what if they send Big E back to SD with the WWE Title in exchange for Reigns w/Universal Title going to RAW (Usos included). Also SD picks up Lashley or Drew McIntyre (maybe both) in the shake up.

Either way I don't see Big E holding that title very long and they give it right back to Lashley. If WWE was smart they would can the SvR format at SS and do a few championship matches along w/Elimination matches. Have Big E vs Lashley one last time. Big E wins. Maybe Goldberg or Lesnar gets involved setting up a match w/Lashley down the road.

Back