Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

It would be more exciting to see Big E turn on Kofi and X then to see New Day reuniting happily going forward on Raw.

Yeah...no.

Dunno why folks got this fascination of wanting E to turn on Kofi and Woods.

The way their friendship is...I seriously believe if all 3 can't be heels together...then they won't do it individually.

Why are fans obsessed with having a Champ vs Champ match at Survivor Series?? They don't need to do that at all. Just have a Smackdown vs Raw SS teams go at it and have their own title matches. The idea of Smackdown Champ vs Raw Champ is dated asf and doesn't do anything for the losing champ.

Big E and Roman have time to cook at a later date but making it a brand vs brand match is over kill.

Probably b/c that Drew vs Roman match was good.

Yeah...no.

Dunno why folks got this fascination of wanting E to turn on Kofi and Woods.

The way their friendship is...I seriously believe if all 3 can't be heels together...then they won't do it individually.
I could care less about their friendship. That's basic new day shit. Step outside the box or make a way for new challenges. Big E got this on his own just fine, keep the New Day mash ups to a minimum.

Last edited:
I could care less about their friendship. That's boring. Step outside the box or make way for new challenges.

Yeah but it serves no purpose. They've already spoke on it. They tried going to Vince and asked be heels again. It's Vince who decided not to.

Their merchandise sells WAAAAYY too much for them to turn heel. And they're over af wit the WWE crowd. So you minus well scratch that off ya wishlist bruh.

Yeah but it serves no purpose. They've already spoke on it. They tried going to Vince and asked be heels again. It's Vince who decided not to.

Their merchandise sells WAAAAYY too much for them to turn heel. And they're over af wit the WWE crowd. So you minus well scratch that off ya wishlist bruh.
I get it, it's for kids. Ain't my lane. Thay shit has became lame asf now that the wheels are just spinning and spinning. Shout out Big E tho. I just don't see why they can't be on thr same brand but continue to let Big E do his own thing and seeing his boys backstage every now and then.

I would like to see them stick together and neve turn… the turning of long time friends/partners/brothers is so damn played out. It’d be more shocking they go the rest of their career never turning

I would like to see them stick together and neve turn… the turning of long time friends/partners/brothers is so damn played out. It’d be more shocking they go the rest of their career never turning
Which is fine as long as Big E is his own company when it comes to the title. Keep them as friends backstage but let him do everything on his own including coming out solo for his own matches. No need to group New Day next to him.

Which is fine as long as Big E is his own company when it comes to the title. Keep them as friends backstage but let him do everything on his own including coming out solo for his own matches. No need to group New Day next to him.

agree

Austin vs Shamrock for the wwf title on raw…Austin dominating most of the match… Taker and Kane come up, now it’s Austin/Shamrock vs Taker/Kane… they eliminate Shamrock… beat down Austin… here come Rock and Mankind… all hell is breaking loose… Austin takes out BoD with a chair, Vince is atop the ramp scared and Austin goes up the ramp with the chair in Austin style and it ends

holy shit… it was lit. These writers gotta watch these eras.

Austin vs Shamrock for the wwf title on raw…Austin dominating most of the match… Taker and Kane come up, now it’s Austin/Shamrock vs Taker/Kane… they eliminate Shamrock… beat down Austin… here come Rock and Mankind… all hell is breaking loose… Austin takes out BoD with a chair, Vince is atop the ramp scared and Austin goes up the ramp with the chair in Austin style and it ends

holy shit… it was lit. These writers gotta watch these eras.
Yeah man we gotta get a thread popping off so mfs can watch a raw and ppv during these eras. Would be a fun discussion kind of like they do in the movie thread where folks got a week to watch a episode.

Alot of folks didn't love the McMahon Helmsey regime era but heel DX could of had some legs during that. Them hitting the ring and jumping mfs together as a pack was dope with Stephanie and Tori being down ass bitches. Lol

Baron Corbin was the last person to beat Roman if I remember correctly, wasn't that two years ago

Last edited:
Back