Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

e
I got a crazy idea b/c I see Big E/Lashley feuding over the WWE Title over the next couple of months. The shake up is coming next month what if they send Big E back to SD with the WWE Title in exchange for Reigns w/Universal Title going to RAW (Usos included). Also SD picks up Lashley or Drew McIntyre (maybe both) in the shake up.

Either way I don't see Big E holding that title very long and they give it right back to Lashley. If WWE was smart they would can the SvR format at SS and do a few championship matches along w/Elimination matches. Have Big E vs Lashley one last time. Big E wins. Maybe Goldberg or Lesnar gets involved setting up a match w/Lashley down the road.

I could see them do the swap w/ him and Reigns for sure during the draft

they already teasing them going at it at Survivor series tho

im thinking we'll either get him vs Reigns one on one or it'll be a 3 on 3 w/ the Bloodline vs the New Day.

1 on 1 Reigns is taking that shit all day.. but if its a 3 on 3 it would be the perfect opportunity for them to give Reigns an L if they wanted to.

he wouldn't be hurt from it and it would make E look just as legit as him over on RAW.

Man Big E was my last hope of beating Roman, now there's nobody on the Smackdown roster to do that. Lord knows we can't have two black heavyweight champs
Sad to say a 1 Black and 1 Samoan champ is the closest we gonna get to 2 black male heavyweight champs in WWE for a while

For those who have asked, Big E is officially on the Raw roster going forward, so he will be reunited full-time with the other members of New Day following his WWE title win last night.

There was a huge uptick in morale among the wrestlers at Raw last night out of genuine excitement for Big E winning the WWE Championship. He's very much beloved by the locker room so it was seen as a huge deal. We've heard from Smackdown talents who said they wished they could have been at last night's Raw taping in Boston, just to have been there.

For those who asked about Bobby Lashley's knee, he is 100% fine and was just doing an absolutely excellent job at selling coming out of the spot where he slammed Randy Orton through the table. Lashley was getting a lot of praise for his performance last night after the bout, as he should have, as he was pretty damn magnificent.

For those who have asked, Big E is officially on the Raw roster going forward, so he will be reunited full-time with the other members of New Day following his WWE title win last night.

There was a huge uptick in morale among the wrestlers at Raw last night out of genuine excitement for Big E winning the WWE Championship. He's very much beloved by the locker room so it was seen as a huge deal. We've heard from Smackdown talents who said they wished they could have been at last night's Raw taping in Boston, just to have been there.

For those who asked about Bobby Lashley's knee, he is 100% fine and was just doing an absolutely excellent job at selling coming out of the spot where he slammed Randy Orton through the table. Lashley was getting a lot of praise for his performance last night after the bout, as he should have, as he was pretty damn magnificent.
He gotta have that match with Tribal Chief soon though. We need that before the end of 2021

Why are fans obsessed with having a Champ vs Champ match at Survivor Series?? They don't need to do that at all. Just have a Smackdown vs Raw SS teams go at it and have their own title matches. The idea of Smackdown Champ vs Raw Champ is dated asf and doesn't do anything for the losing champ.

Big E and Roman have time to cook at a later date but making it a brand vs brand match is over kill.

It would be more exciting to see Big E turn on Kofi and X then to see New Day reuniting happily going forward on Raw.

the more i think about it the more i think the survivor series match is the best move.
If that happens, I'm curious to see how creative will spin it being that Lashley and MVP shitted on Shelton and Cedrick Alexander for the last 6 months

It was really Cedric who fucked shit up when he started gettin cocky lmao

MVP posted a pic sitting next to Shelton with no mention of Ced.

theres also a rumor that Keith Lee could be their guy.

maybe he takes Ceds spot?

the more i think about it the more i think the survivor series match is the best move.

It was really Cedric who fucked shit up when he started gettin cocky lmao

MVP posted a pic sitting next to Shelton with no mention of Ced.

theres also a rumor that Keith Lee could be their guy.

maybe he takes Ceds spot?
Sort of an Evolution-esque stable (Current star: Lashley, Past star: MVP & Shelton; Future: Keith Lee). I'd like that. Lee turning heel wouldn't be a stretch w/ how he communicates with the crowd anyway

Back