Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

outlaws tried to suplex Kane but he reversed it and double suplexed them and JR and King lost it… other than trying to sell the move was that not a typical thing? I feel like it is so today… was it then?
Man I'm actively running thee 99 Raws and ppvs now after doing 98. Alot of shit that was oh shit moments are now the normal I've come to see.

Bradshaw vs Marc Mero in the Brawl for All was funny. JBL was pissed the whole time lmao Marc kept pelting him and all he could do was try to take Mero down

main event on raw for the tag titles

4 corners

Nation (Rock, Owen Hart) vs New Age Outlaws vs Kane/Mankind vs Undertaker/Austin

some PPV main event shit for free… it was lit!

I always thought Ken Shamrock and Blackman were the original mma guys but this other dude Dan Severn, the original “Beast”

WWE used him all wrong

totally seeing that… watching late 97 Raw and Heat… gonna watch it through all the years with my son… gonna relive some stuff and see a lot of stuff for the first time… gonna try to catch the ppv’s that follow

So Lashley Orton is happening tonight and not at extreme rules. There certainly won’t be a title change, correct?

So Lashley Orton is happening tonight and not at extreme rules. There certainly won’t be a title change, correct?

idk… at this point it could happen…competing now with AEW I think they’re willing to finally step out of their comfortzone

idk… at this point it could happen…competing now with AEW I think they’re willing to finally step out of their comfortzone

Does this possibly happening make you wanna watch tonight? We do have week one of MNF tonight

lol

Rock and The Nation beefing with DX.. they got DX locked in their room and Chyna by herself in the ring… (she came out to avenge The beat down Nation gave Trips the week before)

she goes to attack rock, Owen and DLo grab her and put her to her knees…

rock

“that’s right, put her on her knees where she belongs… tell ya what, u look pretty damn good on your knees, looks like a natural position”

lol good times

Don’t care at all for Alexa’s character and this storyline. If she was normal, it would be diff

Back