Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I’m just not into this raw. Started watching the main event. Don’t even feel like I need to watch from the beginning

Word on the twitter sttreets is Nia and Charlotte were throwing real punches at eachother and Nia was bout to give yalls queen the hands

also been seeing a lot of high praise for that triple threat US title match, said it was some ppv quality shit so I might go watch that.

nepotism on nepotism crime. nothing to see here

sidenote wwe needs to relax on these heel vs heel matches

who tf is the crowd supposed to root for?

whoever tf they want

u dont like heel vs heel/face vs face?

i think that shit is a breath of fresh air compared to what they usually do... i mean it gives you more options as far as match ups go.

there are some people who should be kept away from eachother tho when they do that

like Reigns/Rollins or guys like Keith Lee/Priest on the face side.

whoever tf they want

i think that shit is a breath of fresh air compared to what they usually do... i mean it gives you more options as far as match ups go.

there are some people who should be kept away from eachother tho when they do that

These are big facts the whole heel vs Face thing being the only way is a dated concept. It's more exciting that way because it becomes more unpredictable.

whoever tf they want

I'm all for Roman vs Seth

whoever tf they want

These are big facts the whole heel vs Face thing being the only way is a dated concept. It's more exciting that way because it becomes more unpredictable.

I give AEW credit for this. EVERYONE fights each other. Regardless if they're heel or face. A quality match is a quality match.

whoever tf they want

i feel it’s more of an indictment on wwe doing a shitty job booking credible faces

heel vs heel match ups forces the viewer in the audience to sit on their hands or the viewer at home to tune out because they don’t give af about either competitor

i fail to see how this benefits anyone. if it wasn’t for the botches y’all wouldn’t be in here talking about charlotte vs nia last night

heel vs heel matches can work, they just need a hook. The HBK vs Rick Martel match where they agreed not to hit each other in the face works because of the comedy aspect. Macho Man vs Jake the Snake where they both try to out cheat each other the whole match is another one. Raw just doesn't have compelling stories or characters to carry it out. Best part of the match was them stiffing each other lol.

Back