Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Man now that I think about it…. This is another case of WWE wasting talent. Why is KO relegated to a potential match with a 50+ year old? They coulda just saved this triple threat tag match for WM considering we still don’t know what’s gonna happen with Seth.

they coulda just had Austin come in and wrestle Vince… THAT would bring in a nostalgia factor that I’m sure ppl would be curious about… a way better idea than Vince being in a match with Pat since he thinks it’s “gonna sell tickets”

man, what?
bruce prichard is that you?

Does Reggie LEGIT hit that flip into the ring?

Cause the camera totally panned away as he was running towards the ring lol I gotta Youtube that shit

Come on bruh
Surely you know I'm not talking about them for real locking up and taking bumps. More along the lines with what they did with Vince & Hogan at WM 19

vince gave hogan a leg drop off a ladder through an announce table in that match. that’s quite the fucking bump lol

i have no desire to see vince and austin wrestle in 2022. folks need to stop justifying bad ideas because of nostalgia. fuck around and have your childhood memories ruined lol

vince gave hogan a leg drop off a ladder through an announce table in that match. that’s quite the fucking bump lol

i have no desire to see vince and austin wrestle in 2022. folks need to stop justifying bad ideas because of nostalgia. fuck around and have your childhood memories ruined lol

WWE has already ruined my childhood memories when they had the nerve to run that DX / Brothers of Destruction Fiasco a few years ago.
If we gonna be stuck with Vince in a match in 2022 make it worth watching lol

Come on bruh
Surely you know I'm not talking about them for real locking up and taking bumps. More along the lines with what they did with Vince & Hogan at WM 19
When would've you have burned an Austin match on Vince? The cage match before 15 was best of both worlds, popped a buyrate and gave way to Rocky

Back