Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

We keep thinking Orton the one turning heel and betray Riddle but we've seen that already with an Orton heel turn, Let Riddle be the one that turn to get something new
That would be refreshing but that means Riddle gotta go back to the cocky heel on the indies and UFC which im fine with.

Raw needs fresh new faces.

The same ole Superstars flip floppin back & forth from face to heel to face to heel...shyt is getting old and recycled.

If Randy turned heel again...
Pres O.gif

If Riddle turns heel...how many of us would really take that serious?

Only GREAT heel WWE has is Roman. He and MJF are by far top 2 heels in the business. I'll even throw Charlotte in that mix of top 10.

Raw needs fresh new faces.

The same ole Superstars flip floppin back & forth from face to heel to face to heel...shyt is getting old and recycled.

If Randy turned heel again...
View attachment 781196

If Riddle turns heel...how many of us would really take that serious?

Only GREAT heel WWE has is Roman. He and MJF are by far top 2 heels in the business. I'll even throw Charlotte in that mix of top 10.
Why wouldnt we? Have you seen him before WWE? Buddy was legit.

Was he doing the "BROOO" gimmick during that time?
No but he still did the cali surfer vibe thing but the point being can easily bounce back into that and tell the universe he kicked his weed habit. Lol but nah they def can revert back to bad ass Riddle. Story just has to be decent.

I’m ready for Heel Riddle too. We don’t need Heel Randy for the umpteenth time. He’s enjoying being a baby face and the fans enjoy it too. It’s cool seeing him be cheered after being a bad guy for what seems like forever

I’m ready for Heel Riddle too. We don’t need Heel Randy for the umpteenth time. He’s enjoying being a baby face and the fans enjoy it too. It’s cool seeing him be cheered after being a bad guy for what seems like forever
I mean face Randy appears every year. He was face for majority of the past 5 years. I believe he turned heel again for the Edge feud and back to face all over again.

But def rather have Riddle.

No but he still did the cali surfer vibe thing but the point being can easily bounce back into that and tell the universe he kicked his weed habit. Lol but nah they def can revert back to bad ass Riddle. Story just has to be decent.

Thing is...would Vince allow it? Riddle so damn over I doubt Vince would let him do it. Mainly b/c he sells.

He might find himself in the same position as New Day. They've stated several times about going heel. But Vince won't let them.

Thing is...would Vince allow it? Riddle so damn over I doubt Vince would let him do it. Mainly b/c he sells.

He might find himself in the same position as New Day. They've stated several times about going heel. But Vince won't let them.
It depends if Riddle pushing merch like New Day was. Thats why he didnt want them turning.

im usually all for turning people heel but only whenever they stale and not over. Riddle is over af right now

turning him heel would be a big mistake, similar to the one they made with Becky when they bought her back.. they need to capitalize on this face run before they consider turning him. Whens the last time we ever had a face that majority of the fans liked and didnt complain about? thats Matt Riddle.

I will say that this is one of Ortons best babyface runs but don't forget he a natural heel and always knock it out the park when hes working as one.

everybody is invested in RK-Bro right now so its only right they let Orton do what he do best and destroy Riddle when the time comes.

im usually all for turning people heel but only whenever they stale and not over. Riddle is over af right now

turning him heel would be a big mistake, similar to the one they made with Becky when they bought her back.. they need to capitalize on this face run before they consider turning him. Whens the last time we ever had a face that majority of the fans liked and didnt complain about? thats Matt Riddle.

I will say that this is one of Ortons best babyface runs but don't forget he a natural heel and always knock it out the park when hes working as one.

everybody is invested in RK-Bro right now so its only right they let Orton do what he do best and destroy Riddle when the time comes.

Yeah it took a while for them to push Becky as a "legit" heel. She's now starting to have majority of the fans boo her

WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Alpha Academy vs. Seth Rollins & Kevin Owens vs. RK-Bro in a Triple Threat Match will kick off tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw on the USA Network.

Back