Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Man if they did that...Cody minus well rip that contract up

Wasn't his pops a US champion? Idk if that's where they're going but its an option for mania... I don't know why yall think that mf is coming in and getting thrown into the main title picture, especially out the gate.

I guess him vs Rollins is still a possibility if the Austin rumors are true but who knows

Wasn't his pops a US champion? Idk if that's where they're going but its an option for mania... I don't know why yall think that mf is coming in and getting thrown into the main title picture, especially out the gate.

I guess him vs Rollins is still a possibility if the Austin rumors are true but who knows
He should be pushed to a top tier feud. Miz and Preist is not that at all.

He should be pushed to a top tier feud. Miz and Preist is not that at all.

Who would u put him in there with tho? Rollins is the only person I can think of but that only happens if Austin is a lock. They could always turn that into a tag match i guess and debut him as a surprise partner for Austin day of the show but would yall wanna see that for his return?

Edit - Actually scratch that tag team part cause if they did get Austin then Seth would be available for a 1 on 1

Who would u put him in there with tho? Rollins is the only person I can think of but that only happens if Austin is a lock. They could always turn that into a tag match i guess and debut him as a surprise partner for Austin day of the show but would yall wanna see that for his return?

Edit - Actually scratch that tag team part cause if they did get Austin then Seth would be available for a 1 on 1
Rollins is perfect. Back up would be Randy Orton if RKBro wasnt a thing but i feel that would save that for Summer Slam or Mania next year.

Bianca and Doudrop #2123214129499
iu

I hope Doudrop get a major push soon, i legit like her work and think she got charisma.

I was actually just thinkin this but no way she gets her hands on either Raw or Smackdown title. Raw Title got Bianca's name on it for at least a long run and with them bringing back Rousy back I dont see a path for a Smackdown title either.

They should've saved that KOD on Dudrop for WM. Have Bianca struggle wit tryin to attempt it, and just have her beat Dudrop wit other finishes.

Dudrop gets put in a Triple Threat for the title. Thats where Bianca finally pulls it off and wins the title

I think Doudrop will get a reign later down the line. Shes feeling that void Nia left and she's good in the ring.

Back