Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

He minus well get in the right lane and get off at the NXT Exit. Cuz he's been on that Raw highway far too long

Man now that I think about it…. This is another case of WWE wasting talent. Why is KO relegated to a potential match with a 50+ year old? They coulda just saved this triple threat tag match for WM considering we still don’t know what’s gonna happen with Seth.

they coulda just had Austin come in and wrestle Vince… THAT would bring in a nostalgia factor that I’m sure ppl would be curious about… a way better idea than Vince being in a match with Pat since he thinks it’s “gonna sell tickets”

Man now that I think about it…. This is another case of WWE wasting talent. Why is KO relegated to a potential match with a 50+ year old? They coulda just saved this triple threat tag match for WM considering we still don’t know what’s gonna happen with Seth.

they coulda just had Austin come in and wrestle Vince… THAT would bring in a nostalgia factor that I’m sure ppl would be curious about… a way better idea than Vince being in a match with Pat since he thinks it’s “gonna sell tickets”

I really dont think Vince wrestling. I swear i dont

its gonna turn into Austin theory vs pat im thinking

as far as Owens vs Austin idk. If im Owens then im over the moon about getting to share the ring w/ him tho. Thats a big career moment no matter how long they interact with eachother cause Austin dont pull up for just anybody

Whats funny...how you get mad at Shane for intersecting himself in the RR...and you doing THE...SAME...EXACT...THING!?!?!?!

Austin and Vince interacting with eachother for old time sake would be dope too tho

that’s what I’m sayin!!!! And at Wrestlemania?! In their entire feud they never had a Wrestlemania moment. Him turning heel and shaking Vince’s hand don’t count 😄

I was thinking Austin Theory would factor in this also but all things are pointing to Vince being in the ring smh

Back