Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Punk v Rollins got to run it atleast once man.
Dirtsheets(take wit a grain of salt) was sayin someone, cant recall who talked about getting a match outta punk and shit was shot down quick as fuck cause they aint feelin punk atm, but since its wwe im sure if punk really wanted and pushed for it theyd do it eventually

I'm saying man... thatd be stupid af on their part. They did all that to get people behind him leading into wrestlemania. They would be dumb as shit to put him against someone like Aj who people fw way more. Only way I'm cool with them facing off is if Aj cashes in and takes the strap after Mcintyre has a nice reign. I ain't trying to see them feed Aj to him just to get him over more.
AEW even getting that enhancement dude Pineapple Pete over smh

If WWE could use the commentators to get everyone over like they do for Seth and R.R. maybe the product would be less predictable

I'm saying man... thatd be stupid af on their part. They did all that to get people behind him leading into wrestlemania. They would be dumb as shit to put him against someone like Aj who people fw way more. Only way I'm cool with them facing off is if Aj cashes in and takes the strap after Mcintyre has a nice reign. I ain't trying to see them feed Aj to him just to get him over more.

drew is a face and styles is a heel. i don’t see how drew going over styles would turn fans against him

y’all really can’t wait to turn against a nigga. DB was right about y’all

Ricochet needs to bounce to anywhere but wwe and be prince puma again,they got that nigga on straight clown status, guess it was true vince gave up on him cause he aint done a damn thing since that came out

Ricochet needs to bounce to anywhere but wwe and be prince puma again,they got that nigga on straight clown status, guess it was true vince gave up on him cause he aint done a damn thing since that came out
They treat him like every other high flyer (Bourne, Justin Gabriel, PAC, etc.) and made him into a one trick pony

Back