Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Question for tha room who has tha better long term potential Garza or Theory?

Garza imo cause they badly need a new mexican star. Andrade ain't as charismatic imo so that automatically removes him fro the discussion

Theory is in a different lane and he's good but he's got several other dudes he gotta compete with.

Still woulda preferred lashley winning on some monster shit and goin after drew but aj easily the next best option
Unfortunately I think WWE fucked up his return to the point nobody really is going to take him serious anymore as far as the WWE crowd goes.

Unfortunately I think WWE fucked up his return to the point nobody really is going to take him serious anymore as far as the WWE crowd goes.
You could still salvage him all they gotta do is have him get rid of lana(which will happen) and just start smashin niggas, but yea from the jump they screwed him up shoulda been the dominant as fuck lashley that was in tna

You could still salvage him all they gotta do is have him get rid of lana(which will happen) and just start smashin niggas, but yea from the jump they screwed him up shoulda been the dominant as fuck lashley that was in tna
Have him get a quick win over Brock at Summer Slam would set him off

Ima turn on Drew Mcintyre if Aj wins the MITB only to lose to him on a cash in

So far I don't mind his reign but thats where I draw the damn line

Back