Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

One thing I've noticed about Montez since NXT buddy gets the most accessible shoe on footlocker .com in all red and wears them for 2 months then changes and repeats. Didnt think he was going ever let those all red air maxes go...

drew is a face and styles is a heel. i don’t see how drew going over styles would turn fans against him

y’all really can’t wait to turn against a nigga. DB was right about y’all

View attachment 276227

lmaoo Its Drew Mcintyre man

like I said he cool... but he ain't grown on me THAT MUCH. It might change, it might not..(Especially if he go over Aj)

Bianca bout to get in SP azzz.

"NUH UH! NUH UH! YALL LET THESE COSPLAY WEARING MUTHAFUCCAS BEAT YALL...AGAIN???"

they better not fucking push jinder again!

they already teasing him vs Drew on the WWE social media accts. Calling that shit a damn dream match cause people were jokingly saying it should happen cus they were both in 3mb.

Its a match that I would give 0 fucks about but if we being honest thats the type of opponent you feed to Drew next in a very short feud. Maybe 1 or 2 matches cause people didn't really fuck w/ his reign and he got heat just off of that

how long yall think it'll be before Becky is out the door?

already got 2 major roles on her plate. If the acting take off for her then she prolly gone be out.

I think her role on that Billions show is a recurring one and idk what shes gonna be doing with Marvel but depending on what it is and who shes playing that could be recurring too

how long yall think it'll be before Becky is out the door?

already got 2 major roles on her plate. If the acting take off for her then she prolly gone be out.

I think her role on that Billions show is a recurring one and idk what shes gonna be doing with Marvel but depending on what it is and who shes playing that could be recurring too

...when she sees that Hollywood check and realizes she ain't had to take a bump to get that kinda money. Lol

Last edited:
Back