Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Idk why yall really sticking with this 205 Live thing, I doubt it has anything to do with that at all. I mean yeah he said months ago he wouldnt mind it but still confident it has nothing to do with crusierweights especially since WWE doesnt care for the brand anymore and wants to transition them to both major brands by the time Fox comes.

Idk why yall really sticking with this 205 Live thing, I doubt it has anything to do with that at all. I mean yeah he said months ago he wouldnt mind it but still confident it has nothing to do with crusierweights especially since WWE doesnt care for the brand anymore and wants to transition them to both major brands by the time Fox comes.

What if he leads a crusierweights invasion of both shows? like not where they going and attacking everybody but just where hes got them popping up on both RAW and Smackdown demanding TV time? that could lead to them being implemented on the main shows.

But the reason why I thought he might of been talking about 205 Live is because he said he has to go "higher" if he wants to save the world. Idk what else he could be hinting at with that.

After last night i still dont know though. I hate when they do these kinds of angles and make us wait but im curious to see what it is now

I wouldn't mind seeing him being included in the Universal title match at Summerslam. Make it a triple threat that way its not just a rematch between Rollins and Lesnar. Word is he was supposed to be in that Battle royal but they took him out cause they had something else in mind. So they could of removed him so he could earn his way in through a match against Rollins or something.

that would be dope

Sasha Banks has been pulled from advertising for this Monday's RAW Reunion show.

Here is an updated list of legends that are scheduled for the event...

* Alundra Blayze
* Booker T
* Christian
* D-Von Dudley
* DX (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, “Road Dogg” BG James)
* Eric Bischoff
* Gerald Brisco
* Hulk Hogan
* Hurricane Helms
* Jerry Lawler
* Jimmy Hart
* Kelly Kelly
* Kevin Nash
* Kurt Angle
* Lilian Garcia
* Mark Henry
* Melina
* Mick Foley
* Pat Patterson
* Ric Flair
* Rikishi
* Ron Simmons
* Santino Marella
* Scott Hall
* Sgt. Slaughter
* Shawn Michaels
* Sid Vicious
* Steve Austin
* Ted DiBiase Sr.
* The Boogeyman
* The Godfather

Meh. Imma pass on this. Not really interested.

Would this breaking news change your mind???? Hmmmm???

Add Melina and Candice Michelle to the list of names scheduled for this Monday's Raw Reunion event.

Melina will be making her first appearance on WWE programming since her release from the company.

Add Melina and Candice Michelle to the list of names scheduled for this Monday's Raw Reunion event.

Melina will be making her first appearance on WWE programming since her release from the company.

I wanna see if Melina still sexy looking, don't care about the other chick.

With all these old guys coming I doubt they really further any story lines

I wanna see if Melina still sexy looking, don't care about the other chick.

With all these old guys coming I doubt they really further any story lines

Especially since this reunion was USAs idea. I wouldn’t mind this happening if summerslam wasn’t so early

OH WORD...no. Still ain't watchin

Matter of fact...someone post a vid or pics of just those 2. That's all I want.

Might as well bring Melina byke one time if she can still go

She could hold a position similar to that of Mickie James and put the women over. She was a dope heel

Tonight's Raw marks the 17 year anniversary of the last time Brock actually had a match on Raw! (7-22-02 vs Tommy Dreamer) Given that Seth Rollins has brought up how long it's been since Lesnar actually wrestled on Raw in the past, with the two main eventing Summer Slam, it wouldn't be surprising for Seth to bring it up tonight. How crazy and shortsighted is it that the audience they seem to want the most has never seen the guy they keep pushing as champion wrestle on Raw their whole lives?

Which current wrestler about to get jobbed out to a bunch of so called legends, The Revival can't get shitted on again

Back