Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I'd rather see Natalya/Becky instead of seeing Alexa Bliss in another Women's Title match.
It just gets old they book Natalya to shit scraps then when they run out of ideas for a filler title match she is the go to and they try and build her up as a HART again then lose and que the rinse wash and repeat for over 7 years now...

Nah I'll take Alexa Bliss in another title match over this anyday. She is atleast still a refreshing character compared to Natti's fake status.

It just gets old they book Natalya to shit scraps then when they run out of ideas for a filler title match she is the go to and they try and build her up as a HART again then lose and que the rinse wash and repeat for over 7 years now...

Nah I'll take Alexa Bliss in another title match over this anyday. She is atleast still a refreshing character compared to Natti's fake status.

Nah man, Alexa just as stale as Natalya

Natalya vs Becky = trash hype
Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar = trash hype

Kofi needs to drop, could care less who he is facing.

I really expected Summer Slam to be more live...

I'm not into seeing ER rematches for SummerSlam main events. They should have booked something else for the main event of RAW tonight instead of booking a pointless battle royal.

Word of wanting to push Braun should’ve resulted in him winning and losing to Brock in a DQ finish... going w Seth was the “safe choice” for them but the worst for the fans. smh

Summerslam still a little over a month away. We could see some shit happen to change that Universal title match.

Back