Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

- SportsKeeda.com published a production sheet that apparently leaked from this week's RAW. Here is what was noted about the Producers:

Chris Parks aka Abyss produced The Viking Raiders match.

Shane Helms produced The Club vs. The Lucha House Party.

Tyson Kidd and Michael Hayes produced the All-Star Battle Royal.

Dave "Fit" Finlay produced the women’s match.

Jason Jordan produced the 2 out of 3 Falls Six-Man Tag Team Match.

From the jump...

It brings more attention to the brand

Less strain on his body, he gets to wrestle the kinds of matches that built his legend

More control over his creative....

I said this from the jump, and y'all called it stupid

people gone be pissed off and all of a sudden start caring about his position again if he does indeed go to 205 live. I mean its not a bad thing but they will act like its the worst thing ever because its 205 live. These will be the same people who havent said shit about him being teamed up with Eric Rowan for months

From the jump...

It brings more attention to the brand

Less strain on his body, he gets to wrestle the kinds of matches that built his legend

More control over his creative....

I said this from the jump, and y'all called it stupid

My apologies. I use to watch 205 live religiously but stopped recently. What else is there for DB to do anyway?

My apologies. I use to watch 205 live religiously but stopped recently. What else is there for DB to do anyway?

After seeing that interview he did after his match the first time I was thinking he'd join Bray with the story being that Eric Rowan was still a Wyatt all along and Bray used him to get to Bryan again BUT after seeing Bray debut last night it doesn't look like they goin that route. Hearing him say he must go "higher" to save the world pretty much confirms he going to 205

I didn't see the post match interview so I hope it's 205 because immediate thought upon reading that is retirement for real this time.

I think fans go out of their way sometimes to disrespect the wrestlers while their working. shit can be unnecessary

but the term “busting their asses” is used too often. yeah you might be putting in effort but it doesn’t always come across that way on tv. missed punches/kicks. lazy looking offense. multiple botches, especially the women. not even their best are immune (charlotte, becky, sasha, asuka etc)

go back and watch the match to see why fans shitted on it. sometimes they’re being dicks, but based on your performance it’s possible you deserved it

Him going to 205 live at this point is stupid as the brand is even more dead then ever and I could of swore they said they want to get rid of the show. He prolly about to retire on us. He lost in that Triple threat last week and the titles on ER.

He went through way too much shit to get cleared just to retire. Plus he said like 3 weeks ago that hes gonna wrestle until he cant anymore. If he does end up retiring tonight It'll probably be due to him being hurt again

I think fans go out of their way sometimes to disrespect the wrestlers while their working. shit can be unnecessary

but the term “busting their asses” is used too often. yeah you might be putting in effort but it doesn’t always come across that way on tv. missed punches/kicks. lazy looking offense. multiple botches, especially the women. not even their best are immune (charlotte, becky, sasha, asuka etc)

go back and watch the match to see why fans shitted on it. sometimes they’re being dicks, but based on your performance it’s possible you deserved it
As far as Alexa goes all she did was spend the majority of the match standing on the outside and when she was actually in the ring she was just doing a bunch of rest holds. The crowd had every right to shit on her

After Bryan pulled the whole bait and switch move last night im not even sure if his announcement is gonna be 205 Live related. Idk what the hell he bout to do now unless the plan is for him to just show up on 205 live one week and attack somebody before its announced

Back