Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Migos - Culture 2

If the Edomites who control and invented that of course they are fake. There is proof they are fake u get a DNA test from 3 different companies and all 3 will show different results

I can send in a DNA test right now without revealing my name or ethnicity and it will show me where my ancestors are from.

This has been proven.

White people did it and it showed somewhere in Europe. If it was fake wouldn't it show somewhere in Asia or Africa?

Black people did it and it all was traced back to Africa

I can send in a DNA test right now without revealing my name or ethnicity and it will show me where my ancestors are from.

This has been proven.

White people did it and it showed somewhere in Europe. If it was fake wouldn't it show somewhere in Asia or Africa?

Black people did it and it all was traced back to Africa

U not understanding it u not quite getting it. U will have to speak the preachers directly your self like these I can't explain it like they can I was just trying to uplift the chosen with the basics

your logic is extremely flawed.

Most AA are mixed with white ancestry. Which according to you aren't Israelites.

And then they might reproduce with another AA, Caribean, African etc who may have another line of ancestry.

Which would then mean at the end of the day AA are 3% Israelites according to your logic.

Or do Isrealites seek out other isrealites to procreate?

Please Shady, as a black man. Don't give me "enlightenment " on my own history

U have to keep the laws though @Reesey do not mix your DNA with edomites/hamites/elamites/ishamaelites or any other linage have no sexual relationships with anyone who is not a Israelite, do not eat pork, do not eat sea food, do not murder, do not steal, do not commit wicked actions. Be righteous. Do not bow down to the false image of Jesus that is a white man, do not celebrate Easter/Xmas. Do not identify as a Christian but just rep the Torah and Bible

Your people who keep the laws the Black Americans, Caribbeans, Hispanics, Native Americans, Irish, Scotish and others who appear as ''white'' but are actually Israelites like Eminem, Messi, Ronaldo David Beckham, Robin Thicke etc will rule the earth soon and have mortal bodies. So as much as Migos by nationality and DNA are Israelite they do not keep the laws so sadly they will be destined for hell (which is on earth bondage on earth when they reincarnate) unless they accept the laws and follow them
Hold the fuck up you just Said Eminem and David Beckham and Robin Thicke are Israelites? What the Kind of shit are you Smoking and who is brainwashing you while you are smoking it???

Migos are the new age G-Unit and new age Diplomats

They just bring flavaz/zest/vibes/swagger/soul/aura/spirit/spice/charm to hip-hop music and the culture because they are Hebrew Israelite's from the tribe of Judah they have the creators DNA and genes and make Hebrew Israelite music

While a Slaughterhouse are Edomites and make Edomite music

This what I explain to @5th Letter @Fazeem @Reesey @Meeks @Busta Carmichael @CeLLar-DooR
Zest is for the gay kats talk so they bring Fagotry is what you are saying...

tumblr_p2z0tyO80x1qejocno1_1280.jpg

Back