Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Migos - Culture 2

Damn my fault, i was thinkin about the damn budden diss lol

On the real, Nicki's lyrics weren't bad, her "barbie" voice be fuckin it up. SHe should stick with her regular rapping voice, once she startswith that yelling barbie shit, I start fast fowarding.

Offset killed that shit like he normally does.

Offset!
Uh, the coupe came imported (hey)
This season's Off-White come in snorted (white)
Green Lamborghini a tortoise (Lambo)
No human being, I'm immortal (no)
Patek and A.P. full of water (Patek)
Hundred K, I spend on my señora (racks)
My pinky on margarine, butter (margarine)
And my ears got McDonald's nuggets (ayy)
Soon, as I land on the Lear (whew)
Piguets, they wet, tears ('guets)
488, hit the gears (488)
Suicide doors, Britney Spears
I'm boujee, so, bitch, don't get near (boujee)
Criss Angel, make dope disappear (voilà)
Hit the gas, it got flames out the rears (skrrt)
It's a race to the bag, get the mills (hey)

i don't see the murderous intent in these barz

Migos are the new age G-Unit and new age Diplomats

They just bring flavaz/zest/vibes/swagger/soul/aura/spirit/spice/charm to hip-hop music and the culture because they are Hebrew Israelite's from the tribe of Judah they have the creators DNA and genes and make Hebrew Israelite music

While a Slaughterhouse are Edomites and make Edomite music

This what I explain to @5th Letter @Fazeem @Reesey @Meeks @Busta Carmichael @CeLLar-DooR

Migos are the new age G-Unit and new age Diplomats

They just bring flavaz/zest/vibes/swagger/soul/aura/spirit/spice/charm to hip-hop music and the culture because they are Hebrew Israelite's from the tribe of Judah they have the creators DNA and genes and make Hebrew Israelite music

While a Slaughterhouse are Edomites and make Edomite music

This what I explain to @5th Letter @Fazeem @Reesey @Meeks @Busta Carmichael @CeLLar-DooR

Interesting...

What is better in the world now that we have Migos?

Music is much more than "banging beats and swagger".

The rest of your descriptions seem a bit more on the personal level as if you follow them individually. I do not, so I can not speak to their 'spirit, spice, charm" etc... cause NONE of them fools is cute. lol

So I ONLY have their music to go off of, and I have not heard anything worth dubbing them the new age "anything", let alone G-Unit.

They are hype-men. They make songs folks can gig too and I can dig it, but lyrically.... as "rappers", them dudes are trash.

Interesting...

What is better in the world now that we have Migos?

Music is much more than "banging beats and swagger".

The rest of your descriptions seem a bit more on the personal level as if you follow them individually. I do not, so I can not speak to their 'spirit, spice, charm" etc... cause NONE of them fools is cute. lol

So I ONLY have their music to go off of, and I have not heard anything worth dubbing them the new age "anything", let alone G-Unit.

They are hype-men. They make songs folks can gig too and I can dig it, but lyrically.... as "rappers", them dudes are trash.

On a music level let's discuss that before anything else as this what their profession is this what they do. They make great hooks, they incorporate great melodies, they choose great beats, they have a great flow which is the most unique flow. They excel at making songs not rapping lyrical or being so technical lyrical but crafting songs that will have a club going crazy. They excel at having street and gangsta subject matter but making it sound catchy

But to understand the rest u have to communicate with and listen to the Hebrew Israelite's that preach in your city then read the bible it's all in their. They will show u them self then u just gotta further look into it. It's not personal this all in the bible for real

If someone is brave or strong that is not a coincidence that is DNA that is directly from the creator. The bible says God created his chosen people in his image. This is not something said for the fun of it

U have to keep the laws though @Reesey do not mix your DNA with edomites/hamites/elamites/ishamaelites or any other linage have no sexual relationships with anyone who is not a Israelite, do not eat pork, do not eat sea food, do not murder, do not steal, do not commit wicked actions. Be righteous. Do not bow down to the false image of Jesus that is a white man, do not celebrate Easter/Xmas. Do not identify as a Christian but just rep the Torah and Bible

Your people who keep the laws the Black Americans, Caribbeans, Hispanics, Native Americans, Irish, Scotish and others who appear as ''white'' but are actually Israelites like Eminem, Messi, Ronaldo David Beckham, Robin Thicke etc will rule the earth soon and have mortal bodies. So as much as Migos by nationality and DNA are Israelite they do not keep the laws so sadly they will be destined for hell (which is on earth bondage on earth when they reincarnate) unless they accept the laws and follow them

U have to keep the laws though @Reesey do not mix your DNA with edomites/hamites/elamites/ishamaelites or any other linage have no sexual relationships with anyone who is not a Israelite, do not eat pork, do not eat sea food, do not murder, do not steal, do not commit wicked actions. Be righteous. Do not bow down to the false image of Jesus that is a white man, do not celebrate Easter/Xmas. Do not identify as a Christian but just rep the Torah and Bible

Your people who keep the laws the Black Americans, Caribbeans, Hispanics, Native Americans, Irish, Scotish and others who appear as ''white'' but are actually Israelites like Eminem, Messi, Ronaldo David Beckham, Robin Thicke etc will rule the earth soon and have mortal bodies. So as much as Migos by nationality and DNA are Israelite they do not keep the laws so sadly they will be destined for hell (which is on earth bondage on earth when they reincarnate) unless they accept the laws and follow them

Africans aren't Israelites?

even tho AA and Carribean people were taken from there?

Africans aren't Israelites?

even tho AA and Carribean people were taken from there?

Some are but a lot are Hamites the ones that sold the slaves to the Edomites are especially Hamites

AA and Caribbean's aren't originally from West Africa they are from Israel as are the Africans that are Israelites and same way David Beckhams ancestors are

Some are but a lot are Hamites the ones that sold the slaves to the Edomites are especially Hamites

AA and Caribbean's aren't originally from West Africa they are from Israel as are the Africans that are Israelites and same way David Beckhams ancestors are

Jesus christ

Back