Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Migos - Culture 2

Lol they need new beats.....and new ad libs lol

It’s cool and sounds like good downer music. Repetitive enough to fall into a high

I don’t think I heard Cardi or Nicki...........

The full track aint on YT yet, just heard it on Tidal tho. Cardi went in

Yeah, Cardi B, I'm back, bitches
I don't wanna hear I'm actin' different
Same lips that be talkin' 'bout me
Is the same lips that be ass kissin'
These hoes ain't what they say they are
And their pussy stank, they're cat fishin
Same hoes that was sendin' shots
They reachin' out like their back itchin'

:wdf2:

I fuck with Nicki but her verse was pretty weak

I was just gonna say that, that "reachin out" bar is definitely a nicki diss. Cardi outchea dissin mfs on the same track? lmaooooooooooooo

SHit damn near 70% of that verse could be a nicki diss. It didn't help that nicki's verse was ass too smh. It's not lookin good for nicki outchea.

Man why the fuck you drop the reference track? I wasted 5 minutes

I’m a say those are some generic ass *insert rapper bars*. Shit getting played out

Name names or stop talking about ya imaginary enemies

On the real, Nicki's lyrics weren't bad, her "barbie" voice be fuckin it up. SHe should stick with her regular rapping voice, once she startswith that yelling barbie shit, I start fast fowarding.

Offset killed that shit like he normally does.

Man why the fuck you drop the reference track? I wasted 5 minutes

I’m a say those are some generic ass *insert rapper bars*. Shit getting played out

Name names or stop talking about ya imaginary enemies

Nah, when the sublime is clear, I like it. This was a clear nicki diss. I normally don't like sublimes tho.

Nah, when the sublime is clear, I like it. This was a clear nicki diss. I normally don't like sublimes tho.
What makes it a Nicki diss?

I feel like this argument might need it’s own thread cause this generation got is full of imaginary enemies/haters that be trying to pass for disses

Nicki been whining and crying on twitter because people giving Cardi props and putting her as the top female out now. I can see that verse being about Nicki

I don’t follow Nicki twitter so I haven’t seen these alleged shots

From what I seen, Nicki gave her props a while back for reaching number (which could very well be disingenuous) and Nicki fans were giving Cardi hell for being at Summer Jam with Remi. If Nicki was send info real shots then cool, but I doubt cause she’s has a lot of imaginary haters/enemies

Look I ain’t saying it is, or it ain’t. I haven’t even heard the song. If it is tho, it’s wack off gp cause she didn’t name a name or give any meaningful reference about who she talking about.

If it ain’t then again, we back in the land of imaginary enemies/haters which is cool but a some point you gotta start shooting real targets

I don’t follow Nicki twitter so I haven’t seen these alleged shots

From what I seen, Nicki gave her props a while back for reaching number (which could very well be disingenuous) and Nicki fans were giving Cardi hell for being at Summer Jam with Remi. If Nicki was send info real shots then cool, but I doubt cause she’s has a lot of imaginary haters/enemies

Look I ain’t saying it is, or it ain’t. I haven’t even heard the song. If it is tho, it’s wack off gp cause she didn’t name a name or give any meaningful reference about who she talking about.

If it ain’t then again, we back in the land of imaginary enemies/haters which is cool but a some point you gotta start shooting real targets

She did give a meaningful reference tho lol it's been one of the biggest topics since Bodak Yellow dropped, they talk about that shit on Everyday Struggle damn near every day lol

damn, i literally missed posting this cuz i was in my car... i heard this shit like an hour ago and was botu to make a thread....

real talk, i like cardi.....shorty gotta career imo....

but if those were sublim shots nikki was sending?

:yikes1:

oh shit i ain't hear the unedited cardi verse...

shorty went it...

i think they both went at each other

Back