Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Migos - Culture 2

Yea, congest it to 13-16 tracks and it's good. Walk It Talk It, Made Men, Too Playa, Stir Fry and Narcos are my shit through a few listens

My biggest gripe with migos

Them niggas lazy...all the talent in the world

They got wordplay and flow.

But their lyrical content is trash and they dont diversify with the production

Wasting thier talent by staying comfortable and not growing. Biggest change they made was adding that lil bit of melody to the mix...but thats mainly Quavo
and we see how much better it made them as a group and that was a small change...

They lyricists low key

Just disguise it and balance it out because they good song-writers and melodic

Like an Eminem basically even though he is on another planet compared to any other artist when it comes to song-writing, melodies, making/crafting songs. So no shame on them not being on that level as he the best song-writer/hook maker ever

This thread is straight jokes nigga really got let down by niggas who made hanna Montana

Somebody said they are lowkey lyracist and are disappointed by the lyrics being trash

Lololololololololololololololololololololol-sion

It's bangers on here but it's just too long. The songs are long and too many tracks. Ima have to make a playlist that cuts it in half of my favorite songs on here.

After Takeoff drops his collabo project they should chill for the rest of the year. I'm still taking in the Quality Control compilation and Quavo and Offset's collab projects. It's a lot of music.

Takeoff got the best verses on this project too. I agree, not a fan of Yachty at all.. Trying to think who would be a good artist for Takeoff to do a collab with. I would even rather him do it with the new artist on QC Lil Baby.

Takeoff got the best verses on this project too. I agree, not a fan of Yachty at all.. Trying to think who would be a good artist for Takeoff to do a collab with. I would even rather him do it with the new artist on QC Lil Baby.

Tee Grizzley. Liked their song off the QC compilation

Narcos is the 1st Migos track i can actually say i like.

Shit goes hard.

I have no clue who is who tho

Straight ass cheeks
tumblr_m8efwlk2Ys1ruz6zso1_400.gif

Back