Welcome To aBlackWeb

Microphone Check 🎤 ✅️

Where can we see it when it comes out?

The whole world needs to watch this.

And folks acting like we always need help from others to accomplish anything of worth.

“50/50”

FOH!
The thing is, we are naturally giving and welcoming people. When others contributed to hip hop we gave them their credit and love. We gave them an inch of credit and they took a mile. All of a sudden they're co-creators of our culture.

So fat Joe said Ricans started hip-hop and these negros put out a documentary trailer talking about Jamaicans, dwl

Niggaz

So fat Joe said Ricans started hip-hop and these negros put out a documentary trailer talking about Jamaicans, dwl

Niggaz
Uuuh because Busta did the same. He said hip hop started from Jamaicans which is a lie

Uuuh because Busta did the same. He said hip hop started from Jamaicans which is a lie
Yea I guess all the Jamaicans came right after.
Jamaicans just so happen to be djing/toasting before rap, same set up and everything. Just happen to have a lot of MC's involved too including the so called godfather of it all🤷🏽‍♀️

Throughout that idrc. I feel it's a black American art form because it was started over here in America by black people. Where u niggaz fuck yourselves is you don't want to admit if it was helped or influenced by outside sources. Pretty sure Reggae was too.

Oh well

Yea I guess all the Jamaicans came right after.
Jamaicans just so happen to be djing/toasting before rap, same set up and everything. Just happen to have a lot of MC's involved too including the so called godfather of it all🤷🏽‍♀️

Throughout that idrc. I feel it's a black American art form because it was started over here in America by black people. Where u niggaz fuck yourselves is you don't want to admit if it was helped or influenced by outside sources. Pretty sure Reggae was too.

Oh well
The thing is..... the disrespect

Up until recently everyone went along with the co-creation thing, because it's our nature to share and spread love

Allowing others to share credit became them stealing the credit and moving us to the side

Now here we have Busta being deceitful and disrespectful. Note he even said "Pueto Ricans and blacks", putting PR first... then he says America has no culture and we got all of ours from them.. thats bullshit and its finally being checked

All 3 of those clips are disrespectful lies

Cool, address Busta and em
They made it easy enough to single them out.
I don't get this rican bs he's on, as far as america having no culture, I doubt he meant African Americans but those are only snippets so who knows..

Regardless of what people say you can't tell me that rap and dancehall/reggae aren't related.

Muhfuckas talking bout lowriders and hip-hop
Like who tf gaf about that shit kmt

Muhfuckas talking bout lowriders and hip-hop
Like who tf gaf about that shit kmt
I mean Dre snoop and LA rappers had lowriders in their videos in the 90s. Latinos make minor contributions to the culture that we acknowledge. The problem is the can't stay in their mf lane. They have a horrible piggyback complex when it comes to black people. They do the "us too" thing every time the spotlight is on black people. It's almost like they feel obligated to step on our toes... but that's what happens when you let guests get too comfortable in your house. The couch ain't good enough no more, now they want the master bedroom

So.... we gatekeep.

Reactions: GNS
Idgaf about lowriders and cause some rappers do doesn't mean you contributed to hip-hop

Fuck em

Back